white tail light tint

ram360

Reaction score
nope, I think black is your only option.

OP
OP
M

mustangshane

Reaction score
Javi said:
you mean to match the car color?

Yeah, pretty much. I like the 94-95 tail lights. And want to do something to be a little different. I think it would look pretty nice. Looking all white then hitting the brakes and the red shines through.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Paint shop can do it, unless you have a spray gun and some skille, Mix some White and clear.

I had mine done black they came out great and light shines through..

BTW you are gonna get a lot of attention from the cops, but will be cool to have white tails.

OP
OP
M

mustangshane

Reaction score
Javi said:
Paint shop can do it, unless you have a spray gun and some skille, Mix some White and clear.

I had mine done black they came out great and light shines through..

BTW you are gonna get a lot of attention from the cops, but will be cool to have white tails.

I like cops. They're fun! I may be able to do that myself. I have some spray guns and can mix the paint. I didn't think to use clear. I was just thinking of thinning the white. But clear would work perfect. Thanks!

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm. Sounds interesting and I'd like to see it, but I have a bad feeling its gonna look a like nasty.

Good luck though, different is always neat, especially if it does turn out good.

OP
OP
M

mustangshane

Reaction score
Give me a month or so. We just moved and all the overflow is in the garage right now. But I'll post up pics as soon as I can.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online