White95’s ‘22 Ram 2500 “Artax”

Gregomatic

Reaction score
Yeah, you keep that beastie so clean I can imagine you getting in the crannies with dental floss, so I really can't see you getting it all mucked up. :)

How much does that thing weigh anyway?

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, you keep that beastie so clean I can imagine you getting in the crannies with dental floss, so I really can't see you getting it all mucked up. :)

How much does that thing weigh anyway?

I don’t go that far. In fact, I’ve never hand washed it ONCE!

I believe it’s between 7-7100 lbs.

joemomma

Reaction score
Yeah, lots of real estate on a full size 4-door truck. Ask me how I know lol...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't EVEN want to think about how long it would take to wax, or how much wax it would take :) it would be time to call the detailer when it was that dirty

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I don't EVEN want to think about how long it would take to wax, or how much wax it would take :) it would be time to call the detailer when it was that dirty

I have a ceramic coat appointment paid for but waiting to schedule.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Honest opinion on this unit ? I had to cancel the order on my 450 as it had already been 11 months and would have to re order a 2023 .

It’s not a hot rod like the Ford or GM trucks but it’s solid. I don’t drive it super hard but she’ll go when prodded. Fit and finish is good. Rides like a truck but it’s honestly a great open road trip truck. 3/4 ton has the five link and coil rear suspension & the 1 ton and larger have leaves. Never downshifted once to climb steep hills on the interstate. 100% set the exhaust brake to always on and it helps haul the pig down. The infotainment system sometimes take a bit to re-sync but that’s pretty much my only gripe. The Alpine stereo rocks pretty damn good for what it is. Haven’t towed much but it was effortless with the 20’ trailer and my SN behind it. The transmission was kinda harsh at first but it has broken in nicely.

I’d buy another one but with the blind spot sensors. That’s my sole regret.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
So long, partner!

IMG_9731.jpeg

You’ll be missed in a way but I’m glad you’re gone. Great truck but too much truck for my needs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.