White's '95 GT "Unicorn"

50HSN95

Reaction score
Did the throttle body come in that plastic case? That's cool if so! I used the FAST carb throttle linkage for my car and everything was packaged and labeled very nicely, I was impressed as it was something so simple.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Did the throttle body come in that plastic case? That's cool if so! I used the FAST carb throttle linkage for my car and everything was packaged and labeled very nicely, I was impressed as it was something so simple.

It sure did come in that case! I was surprised.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Tried this Fluidyne radiator/fan setup on for size and I think I’m going to use it.

68D2C4EC-8A43-4B85-AEC2-09FF24F0C00C.jpeg

The previous owner had the inlet moved down for degassing purposes but this will have another benefit. It will afford me additional clearance to make this stupid CAI project work. Seems I need to get a big ass pipe plug now.

A606FCBF-E0AB-4D15-9135-A5AF8BFDB872.jpeg

I don’t think I can use a hose that doesn’t have the Coyote specific clamp/retainer but man, this one fits really good.

372838B6-C9D3-421F-9328-7B54975C468F.jpeg

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I have two wires to lengthen and then the car side of the Holley is installed!

(Again)

After that, I’ll have to change a few sensor connectors out under the hood and the rest is “plug and play”!

Decided to leave the ECU in the old air bag spot and parked the cam controller in the glove box.

8C0772CC-391A-4AA7-B8ED-6C6C40B8B88A.jpeg

This module is a bank of capacitors that keeps the dash/ecu powdered up when cycling the key while tuning.

C3568F42-68D7-42A2-9A53-A3289B516594.jpeg

Unless you look for it, you don’t see much of the Holley stuff under here. I can’t wait to be finished and replace this scuzzy carpet.

2D59CAD2-5B6C-4736-BEE3-06635DA59707.jpeg

The last input wire to land is for the HVAC and that’s the most important wire in the universe this time of year.

AD26B66C-80F8-4CB4-954C-A4FEA52EDD66.jpeg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Does it run yet?!?!?!? Where’s my smokey burn out vids????????

I’ll go back to my glass mansion now....... [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werecow

Reaction score
Much respect to you and @ttocs and anyone else who will take on a wiring mess like that!!! I'm still scratching me head over trying to figure out what was done to mine when it was married to it's new powerplant!!

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Ooooohhhhh shit.....
Much respect to you and @ttocs and anyone else who will take on a wiring mess like that!!! I'm still scratching me head over trying to figure out what was done to mine when it was married to it's new powerplant!!

We certainly have some screws loose ;)

Electrical can be intimidating. We’re happy to help out with issues you run into.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
electrical is only intimidating if you look at the entire nest of wires in front of you. But pick one wire at a time and before you know it they are all connected. Then you just hope that you tested them all correctly, read everything correctly and now have it all connected correctly. We all say a small prayer or cross your fingers before we turn the key for the first time...

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
electrical is only intimidating if you look at the entire nest of wires in front of you. But pick one wire at a time and before you know it they are all connected. Then you just hope that you tested them all correctly, read everything correctly and now have it all connected correctly. We all say a small prayer or cross your fingers before we turn the key for the first time...

Solid advice.

Werecow

Reaction score
Oh I won't lie, I've run into so.e nutty stuff, shit driving me nuts it when I run into stuff that's unplugged and I can't find those wire codes anywhere in my Haynes book for it. What's been really helpful is this site http://www.veryuseful.com/mustang/tech/engine/ they've got a lot of wiring for SN-95'S as well as foxe's too and vacuum lines, along with a buttload of other stuff!!! I spent 3 days trying to trace down 2 wires they unplugged till I looked there and found out it used to go to a voltage regulator that's no longer needed because of the alternator they're using now, but it's not listed on the Haynes wiring harness diagram. (pound head here)

50HSN95

Reaction score
Oh I won't lie, I've run into so.e nutty stuff, shit driving me nuts it when I run into stuff that's unplugged and I can't find those wire codes anywhere in my Haynes book for it. What's been really helpful is this site http://www.veryuseful.com/mustang/tech/engine/ they've got a lot of wiring for SN-95'S as well as foxe's too and vacuum lines, along with a buttload of other stuff!!!

Good site for info. Tom and Matt Moss have contributed a lot to the Mustang community. They do some nice porting work also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online