White's '95 GT "Unicorn"

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
The cage job looks clean. Great job. I'd be the one to simply leave the interior out.

Part of my class requirement is a finished interior plus it’s annoying to hear the gravel/debris constantly tossed up by the sticky tires lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
mine is loud enough I can hardly hear the radio with it turned up and windows down. One of the joys of side exhaust BUT it can be fixed with more power....

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
mine is loud enough I can hardly hear the radio with it turned up and windows down. One of the joys of side exhaust BUT it can be fixed with more power....

Same. My radio stopped working because I yanked the power wire out of the harness connector on accident..

Don’t even care!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
He beat you in your car by 3 secs? I am not upset at you, more like disappointed... :) Looks like it was a good time.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
This years agenda:

1. Install Crow Racing 5 point harnesses

2. Bumpsteer adjustment

3. Replace door glass

4. Brake cooling kit

5. NACA duct in driver fender for CAI

6. Oil filter relocation

7. Oil cooler and fan

8. Race the piss out of it!!

9. Install KRC power steering setup.

Simple right?

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
After exposing its weakness, I’ve decided to pull the electric power steering pump setup out. I’m going to replace it with an aftermarket hydraulic pump from KRC. The Volvo EPS setup, in its current form without CANBUS control, is just fine for street duty and light open track work. Finally put it to a torture test on a tight Autocross course and there isn’t enough line pressure to keep up with simultaneous hard braking AND back & forth steering conditions.

EA487E19-B937-47BC-B805-68A12D65E668.jpegEF508F71-3C57-41F6-B1A1-16E424499557.jpeg

Stay tuned!! I have a bunch to do.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
After exposing its weakness, I’ve decided to pull the electric power steering pump setup out. I’m going to replace it with an aftermarket hydraulic pump from KRC. The Volvo EPS setup, in its current form without CANBUS control, is just fine for street duty and light open track work. Finally put it to a torture test on a tight Autocross course and there isn’t enough line pressure to keep up with simultaneous hard braking AND back & forth steering conditions.

View attachment 14597View attachment 14598

Stay tuned!! I have a bunch to do.
I just spent 10 mins trying to figure out this belt routing. I am fairly sure its one of those crazy optical illusions like the stairs that go up, but might be going down as it makes a weird loop.

weendoggy

Reaction score
I just spent 10 mins trying to figure out this belt routing. I am fairly sure its one of those crazy optical illusions like the stairs that go up, but might be going down as it makes a weird loop.
I've thought about this setup as well, but using my stock PS and hydro system, relocating the alternator. I think this uses 3 belts if I remember correctly. In case I didn't, I remembered incorrectly. o_O

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online