OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:
no its on both tail pipes....if it was just on one how would i put it on so it faces in?? :dunno: you would have to bend the hanger the other direction.... im confused....

oh and i want a sig.... since you guys jacked my thread lol i think i deserve it haha
sorry, we are bad about that :(

im just messing i dont care ...do you know how many times i have jacked a thread lol

V

vp6799

I just bought and installed the force 2 system a couple months ago and theres nothing on the tails. That don't look bad, I'd sport it around.

Vic

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ok im never doing a exhaust again... :comando: the o/r h was existing and i think someone tweaked it...the passenger side only bolts up if its smashed into the frame rail... and the tails are crooked more noticable since they have words on them :comando: :comando: and the drivers side is a 1/2" longer then the passenger side and it points slightly down...i cut some rubber hose and put it between the muffler on the passenger side and the frame rail and when i rev it ...i have a rattle... i think its where the tails go over the axel....it seemed like i had nooo play at all with anything and the best i could do i hate my cars!!!!!!!!!!! :comando:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
mine are crooked too, i really dont give a poopy becuase right before im about to get tuned, im gonna get some turndowns put on. 8)

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
mine are crooked too, i really dont give a poopy becuase right before im about to get tuned, im gonna get some turndowns put on. 8)

Turndowns FTW. :banana:

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i love dumps

damn tails :nonono: buy my clear corners are in and im supposta pic up my tails tomorrow its getting close im excited ;D i just have to fix my rattle...im sure its where the tails go over the rear axel...lol im seriously considering taking like a radiator hose and cutting it to slip over the top to keep it from hitting the frame rails up there.. i mean it would never be seen unless your under the car and i have tried everything to move the tails as far away as possible but they are still pretty close what do you guys think?? bad idea?

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
damn.... i was hoping the tails wouldn't get that hot... i guess i get to deal with a extremely annoying rattle :comando:

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
no shes all tweaked out....maybe once i get back to work i can have a exhaust shop put a small bend in my h pipe i found the problem the h is flared out and the flowmasters are rubbing my frame rails....so for now i got a 2' screwdriver wedged it between the rail and the flowmaster pryed it out asfar as it would go and used small rubber hose between the two...we will see how long it lasts but its my only option right now with no more adjustment

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i dont know it was on the car when i got it its a off road h thats all i know and they had cherry bombs rigged under there...the pipes were bent weird and everything i was kinda leary to do it myself but i think after awhile i will get some nice ceramic shortys and a o/r x and call it good

S

scarface

is this on the 93 or 94? you could probably get an OR h cheap once you get back to work :)

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
my 94....the 93 already has ceramic shortys o/r x flows and dumps i love the way it rumbles 8) i wanted to try tailpipes to see the difference it really tones it down a lot i think....and as far as the current o/r h thats on there it seems to be a cheap looking pipe im judging this by the crosspipe it looks really crappy im guessing it has exhaust leaks but i will do that when i get back to work...if it is still on the rails i will take it to a shop and see what they can do for me.... with the rubber hose i really like the tone of the catback no more rattling clanking :dancing6:

S

scarface

rubber hoses are cheap...just replace it when it melts and be happy Bro O0

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i got a roll here like 30 feet i figure for the 5" i use on each side i will be set for awhile lol... i hate rigging crap i like it done right but im in a jam and it works lol so i will see how long it lasts if i have to replace them everyday then i will do something different if i get like 2 weeks out of it i will be happy :dancing6: what kind of temps do like a flowmaster 2 chamber reach??

S

scarface

I couldnt tell you, they do get warm though...I the last car I owned that I actually checked was blown, so that might have made it worse.

smokeybear

Reaction score
my tails look just like that.on my new edge you realy dont notice the name as the bumper kind of comes right up to it. might be more noticeable on your stang though

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i would see how it would be more noticeiable on mine yours has cut outs so thats cool its not to horrible but everyone around here who sees it says when they order theres their going to tell them dont send me those tails or i wont buy flowmaster shit haha i found it funny... the guy i got this car from has a 95 with this kit but it has been on for like 3 years now... and he said if he ever needs to buy another catback for a stang he better never get those things there horrible haha ....the part i hate the most now that they are on... it makes it a 100x easier to tell that my tips are not perfectly straight the words ever so slightly point down instead of straight out on the side... so thats gay

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online