Who else hates black wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Here is the only Black Wheel I happen to like...with the Chrome or polished edges

054.jpg

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, dang maybe I'm just a hater I guess. I didn't realize yall were all rockin' the blacks. I don't "hate" them I just dislike is all.
But at any rate, this fad too shall pass and then it'll probably revive again at some point. My old man said that when he was in high school they'd pop the hubcaps off of the family sedan on Friday nites when they'd go crusin' so the black "rims" would show therefore making it a "hotrod".
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-7TRVsArgI

Not sure about being a fad, i've had black wheels on my car since 2002.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Here is the only Black Wheel I happen to like...with the Chrome or polished edges

054.jpg

Same here. It's tolerable for me with a machined/polished lip.
All black just looks dirty all the time. But maybe that's an avantage too. Can't see the brake dust.

Mustanger

Reaction score
I guess it DOES go back a long ways...but back then we had WhiteWalls! Or White lettering at least...LOL

FirstCar001.jpg

MustangRims2004.jpg

63Ford.jpg

OP
OP
Nuttinbutcrumbs

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
Not sure about being a fad, i've had black wheels on my car since 2002.
The same set of black wheels? My 95 had the same set of wheels (stock) for 14 years.... Too poor for new ones.
Don't tell anyone but once upon a time I almost bought a set of black bullitt's because they were pretty cheap and I was ansy to get the stock ones off after I had it painted. I'm glad that I spent the extra and didn't. .
Ps: that one guy who showed the pic of the Explorer, well it looked like a cop car that someone added 5.0 badges to...

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I love black mesh wheels! Black chrome! Hyper black! Black on black. Crunchy black. Back in black. Sexy black. Flat black. Gloss black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online