Who else hates black wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
Man, they're hideous.. They look like dirty azz wheels that need to be cleaned and from 10' away all you can see is the tire. I also hate it when people call wheels "rims". Especially if they're using the term "rims" to reference aftermarket wheels. For example when someone crates a thread titled, "Post up your 95 Mustang w rims". Uhh all 95 mustangs have "rims" or as I like to call em, wheels....
Youngster's and their "rims"... Oh brother...

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, it all depends on the car. Some black wheels look amazing, while when mine were plasti-dip flat black I wasn't fond of them. Everyone has different tastes tho, I know plenty of people that don't like what I do. As far as the wheel vs rim, the only time it bothers me is when I'm on Craigslist to see what's out there and I have to do two searches

Sinned83

Reaction score
This thread makes me wanna get some black rims

SNorange94

Reaction score
This is the worst, and most pointless thread I have/will ever respond to.
My black Saleen reps have been on 3 of my vehicles.

Feeling nauseous? lol

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I traded my stock wheels for a set of black, staggered 18" Saleen replicas but I wouldn't have bought black wheels.

0C1F9777-852B-42E5-887A-E1D006342ADA_zpszafycixo.jpg

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I like black wheels more when they have a lip to break up between the tire and wheel

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I too don't like black wheels but I wouldn't go as far as posting a thread spewing my negative opinion on them. Also, I really don't care whether people call them wheels or rims. Either way I know what they're talking about so I'm not gonna be a pest about it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
This very problem has kept me up for the past few weeks. Thank god someone else finally said it before I imploded.... But........ Now my life just seems to have no meaning......... Just no reason to live......... I think I am going to go out in the garage and start up the prius, keep the garage door closed and just sit back and wait for it all to end....

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I too don't like black wheels but I wouldn't go as far as posting a thread spewing my negative opinion on them. Also, I really don't care whether people call them wheels or rims. Either way I know what they're talking about so I'm not gonna be a pest about it.

VERY DIPLOMATIC.

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like them on the right car...and usually I refer to the bare rim as a rim, and once a tire is mounted to it, it becomes a wheel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online