Who has taken out their smog/emissions and/or AC?

SVTGizzi

Reaction score
so if i buy fox headers its just going to make the entire smog pump delete easier cuz that will be less holes to plug?

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
Not really b/c the SN95 header only needs 1 cap on the pass side bung where the EGR hose connects, simple and much easier than a header swap to Fox ones, IMO. The back of the heads being plugged can be skipped if you want to leave the pipe connected and just plug the end of it.
So to remove the smog eqmt
1. Remove the hose on the back of the smog pump.
2. Remove the pump (of course belt off)
3. Remove emission hoses.
4. Cap off the header bung and the therm pipe coming from the back of the headers.
5. Remove pipe from the H-pipe and cap off the H-pipe bung.

It's 2:30am so if I missed anything my bad. Let me know if you have anything else on it.

SVTGizzi

Reaction score
what im sayin is im looking for a set of shorty headers anyway and fox and sn-95 are the same except for that egr bung so if i just buy a set of fox ones it will be easier cuz thats one less hole to plug

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
i just got a set of fox headers for 60$ shory chrome and unequal but better than stock. im debating on what to do with the egr i want to get rid of it but i dont have the money for a tune i was thinking of just locking it up for now untill i can swing the cash or if some one can walk me through how to trick it so i wont get a cell.

Spyder

Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online