Who here is running an m90 set-up on their Stang?

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Who here is running an m90 set-up on their Stang? This is something that I've wanted to do for a quite sometime now. I'll probably never get around to it, but I am curious about how people like it. Any problems? How's the power? How was the install, I heard it's a bitch. Please add anything else you would like to say about the set-up.

97six

Reaction score
i know your on 3.8 too. you shold probly ask them about it

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Yeah, I've gotten info from 3.8. I just want to get more opinions. I know not everyone here is on 3.8 and I was hoping maybe there would be someone here with this set-up that could shed some light on it.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of it till now... where would you get a kit like the one ive seen on ebay?

Jeremy

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
You just have to come across one. To my knowledge there aren't any companies that actually make these.

You just have to either find a SuperCoupe T-bird and pull all the parts or the whole engine

or

You just have to come across a set-up on ebay, craigslist, stang related website...ect.

waltnono

Reaction score
If you find the blower, their is a junk yard out here with 2 S.C but the blower are gone. If you don't have a split port intake you would just need all the front brackets. If your good at changing pulleys you can just use the pow steering and A.C pulleys. I dont'n remember everything but you would need the T.B and extend ur throttle cable. Might have to extend some wires on the engine harness because of the blower. Oh, I found a link that might help you.
M90 Mustang
I've sold a couple kits before and found this link a while back to answer questions.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
waltnono said:
If you find the blower, their is a junk yard out here with 2 S.C but the blower are gone. If you don't have a split port intake you would just need all the front brackets. If your good at changing pulleys you can just use the pow steering and A.C pulleys. I dont'n remember everything but you would need the T.B and extend ur throttle cable. Might have to extend some wires on the engine harness because of the blower. Oh, I found a link that might help you.
M90 Mustang
I've sold a couple kits before and found this link a while back to answer questions.

we have a SC t-bird right here at our local junk yard.........I should see if the motor/blower is still in it :-\

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
You can make some easy money if there is a blower still on it. m90s sell quick at 3.8mustang.com

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
v6mustang94 said:
You can make some easy money if there is a blower still on it. m90s sell quick at 3.8mustang.com

really ??? Im going to give them a call and see what it still has on it :)

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Lately, if you have like every needed part excluding a few (like the radiator and hose), you sell the setup for 300plus shipping. I bet you could get more than that though if you tried.

I don't what you would get for only blower. I'm sure someone would pay over 100 for it.

waltnono

Reaction score
v6mustang94 said:
Lately, if you have like every needed part excluding a few (like the radiator and hose), you sell the setup for 300plus shipping. I bet you could get more than that though if you tried.

I don't what you would get for only blower. I'm sure someone would pay over 100 for it.

Most I got was $600 off eBay but I gave the guy everything including the heads to valve covers.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
waltnono said:
v6mustang94 said:

Most I got was $600 off eBay but I gave the guy everything including the heads to valve covers.

Well your numbers are better than the numbers i've seen them going for. So snakebit should definately try and get that blower.

waltnono

Reaction score
v6mustang94 said:
waltnono said:
v6mustang94 said:

Well your numbers are better than the numbers i've seen them going for. So snakebit should definately try and get that blower.

Supply and demand my good friend. If you can list on eBay when their isn't 50 other people selling them you can get a pretty good price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online