who knows nitrous?!?!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hey i am wanting to run a 100 shot on my injected car so i ordered jets and the guy told me i need .059 and .042 does anyone know jet setting to tell me if that is in fact a 100 ??

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
check out the site of whoever's kit you are running. i know there are nitrous jet calculators around just :google2: it

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
I tried one and it only let me use one jet sizing so i did each one by its self and one jet said 133hp or something and the other like 63hp ....im totally dumbfounded haha

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
what kt are you using?

im not using a premade kit....im usiung the nx shark nozzle was told its by far the best on the market nos cheater solinoids and stainless steel nos jets...i think what i have are for like a 80hp shot if im doing the calculation thingy right

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i believe you will need a .047 nitrous jet and around .026-.030 fuel jet. it all depends on bottle pressure and fuel pressure.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
so nitrous gets the bigger jet...hmm i see my friend who has all carb vehicles said he thought that the fuel was the larger one and i had another guy say f.i. cars get the larger jet for the nitrous... looks like i need to switch them around...and if your jets are the right size for 75 i wonder what hp my jets are for?? 100?? 125?? im confused

S

scarface

tRaV_19 said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
what kt are you using?

im not using a premade kit....im usiung the nx shark nozzle was told its by far the best on the market nos cheater solinoids and stainless steel nos jets...i think what i have are for like a 80hp shot if im doing the calculation thingy right
dont forget the "scarface NOS supply line Mod"

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
what kt are you using?

dont forget the "scarface NOS supply line Mod"

my bad lol if i can get this car to some nice time i will be able to say a part of your car was able to go fast...it worked great thanks... when i opened it in the garage a friend helping was like oh crap thats not what you need...i was like what and he said they use blue ends to identify nitrous lines red is used for gas and silver is used for brake hoses...he said the pitch would be wrong and not seal right...i was like ummm it came out of another car so im sure it works lol not unless you were using that long ass line for some special brake mod i am unaware of david lol

S

scarface

it has the red cap inside the end of the hose to identify it...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99