Who Needs A Hood?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am in the market for a hood very shortly but looking to upgrade to a carbon fiber cobra-R style. If you can get it for a fair price I would be more then happy to get it from you to support the forum sponsors.

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
I am in the market for a hood very shortly but looking to upgrade to a carbon fiber cobra-R style. If you can get it for a fair price I would be more then happy to get it from you to support the forum sponsors.

I can only get carbon fiber for '99 and up :deeplist:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Chris mang WHY NO CARBON FIBER 94?! You know us boys with our toys :) and I am hoping to get one shortly. And he ain't kidding when he says to call him to hook you up fella's.

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
I simply do not have a vendor making anything carbon for the 96-98 cars. We even went on a search looking for a different supplier just for you fella. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
Chris mang WHY NO CARBON FIBER 94?! You know us boys with our toys :) and I am hoping to get one shortly. And he ain't kidding when he says to call him to hook you up fella's.

so the only company that i found making this hood in carbon we will not buy from. I wion't say anything bad because that's not how we work over but all I will say is before you do pick one up make sure you check out reviews etc...
Let me know if you change your mind and wanna go fiberglass I'll set you up with something good

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
How much are the 00 Rs for new edges Chris? Don't know if I can swing it till I get my insurance money from my little incident.. But at least I'll know what I need. I HATE my stock hood lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.