who owns this car?

black94331

Reaction score
just wanted to know if someone owned this car on this forum. im totally in luv with it

[attachment deleted by admin]

Downshift

Reaction score
Thats KBs he is the guy with the silver pimped out dodge. He sold that car a few months back though. I think they guy he sold it to is on here but it was KB's.

The Green GT

Reaction score
I have a thread in Members Rides if you wanna check them out. And I know KB had one a while back.

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
aight kool thanks, and what about the red 96-98 with balck cobra r's i thnk with no spoiler. when it comes up at the top of the screen its a side/ slight reart shot of the car. know who owns that one? i like it a lot too. maybe i can get some pics of mine on here soon. hopefully ill get it put back together and painted soon too.

hotrodd64

Reaction score
how did you mount those side scoops, you didnt use the 3m sticky tape lol.. i have a set i havent figured out how i want to mount them yet

The Green GT

Reaction score
3M sticky tape. lol

They have held up to 100+ MPH many times. Just make sure you wipe both surfaces with some wax and grease remover and they will NOT come off.

The Green GT

Reaction score
black94331 said:
which headlights do you have in your car green stang?
I got them off eBay, but if you look on blueovalindustries.com, they are the smoked ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online