Who uses Facebook marketplace?

r1ch999999

Reaction score
I've been out of work for a few months and I'm thinking about selling my Mustang. I'd list it on Facebook, but they took away the option to hide listings from your friends. I really don't want to answer a bunch of questions from nosey Nellies. So, where would you list your car for sale? Autotrader? Craiglist?

Slice

Reaction score
Your objective is to sell your car. List it on all the sites. Why would you limit yourself? You will get a lot of idiot questions but you can just ignore those. You know you've got a real buyer when they ask you for the address to come and see the car.

OP
OP
R

r1ch999999

Reaction score
Your objective is to sell your car. List it on all the sites. Why would you limit yourself? You will get a lot of idiot questions but you can just ignore those. You know you've got a real buyer when they ask you for the address to come and see the car.
Yeah, I meant idiot questions from friends/family.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
You could let your friends and family in on your hardship. Inform them youll have to sell your car to stay a float. Maybe they could pitch in some of their rainy day cash. Dont under estimate what true family and true friends are willing to do.

maillemaker

Reaction score
I bought my mustang a couple of months ago on facebook marketplace.

OP
OP
R

r1ch999999

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the replies. I did buy mine on FB last year, I'll list mine soon and see how it goes.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I use marketplace frequently . Don’t worry about posting the car everyone sells cars . You shouldn’t need to justify with friends or family why you’re selling .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online