who waches pinks

smokeybear

Reaction score
any body on here watch PINKS.Every one I know likes it but I just think its :bs: . I mean who sets these races up they are so uneven and the host looks like a complete :ass3:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The show has gotten better but they didn't account for the internet messing things up before they got popular...one of the first shows was in Chicago and a member over at Stangnet was with one of the groups...he posted up how the system works...you have the opportunity to buy your car back after the show for like $100, but its changed now that they have sponsors...now they get all kinds of shit to come on.
Seriously why would anyone go on that show and risk losing a car for nothing? You could keep the car and make money with it at the track on the weekend. So they must be getting compensated with something...

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i loved that show....i moved and now i dont want to pay 120 a month to get the package that has speed in it....im one chanel off!!!!!

losing your rides funny if you think your a bigshot and your all cocky then you race and loose then you gotta deal with running your mouth lol

S

scarface

ehh, its ok. I like to watch drag racing, but I can deal without all the shit talking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online