Who wants to play the guess my dyno #'s game? PI intake/cams before and after...

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
quickstang_1994,

"I was part of the big debate on pi vs non pi heads so your setup is what i wanted the numbers off of because if Im right your number will be right there with a pi setup or real close."

So are those the #'s you were looking for?

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Yeah that looks like my second dyno which was real time(uncorrected). It just gives you the power you are making with the weather you are in. So with lower elevation and cooler weather you would make more power but it makes your dyno uncomparable to other because the weather changes the numbers.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Actually, I wasn't referring to the differeces in dynos... I was asking about that "debate" you were in. Are my numbers what you expected after the PI cam/intake with no PI heads?

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Yes and no, The numbers are the same as a stock 99+ but with the difference in dyno should move it to be the same as as modded 99+ but there is no actual proof just a guess on what it should be. If I could read the numbers at the bottom it should help along with elevation

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
I asked my tuner about the numbers, he said "they are SAE corrected numbers".... if that matters.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.