whooo hooo

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
thats right.. it just came out of my pocket.. wait.. so i payed to keep your mouth closed? hmmmm that doesn't make sense. im going to have to ask you to ship a few bucks to my house mmkay? yeahhhh thatd be great..... (office space accent)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
oo i am trust me they should be on by saturday i have industrial eletrical wires with lots of copper inside i need to cash in :banana:

blah, I coulda had 5gs worth of copper wire to scrap the other day, but the contractors who were pulling it out of the ground and re-wiring it, said they either get to scrap it, or they dont do the job... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
assholes ...... i used to work at a construction site and they had so much cable left off they were throwing out so i grabed it instead in te middle of the night >:D

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
some outside pics of the wheels in the sun :)

Picture399.jpg

Picture398.jpg

Picture397.jpg

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
their pretty cool cuz they look really dark when their in a little bit of shade but as soon as their in the sun their so bling bling..... its a kool affect if you ask me :)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I CANT SEE THEM CAUSE IM AT SCHOOL! :rant: :rant:

ill have to wait till when i get home today at like 5! :rant:

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
well today is a good day..... i woke up and i seen a letter i look and its one of my tax returns whoo hooo so i immediately went outside took my wheels off threw them in my dads truck and went to the shop to put them on the new wheels they were a little busy so i left them there hes gonna call me when their all set should be soon since they have been their since 12 noon and its almost 2 pm sooooo as soon as i get them on the car ill post pics right away best part the shop is down the street from my house yay cant wait.........THEY BETTER NOW FUCK UP MY WHEELS OR ILL FUCK THEM UP ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >:D

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
ohohohohohoh man! Im soo excited for those pics! lol, and yes I hope they dont fudge up the rims like they did with mine!!!!!!!

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ok the wheels are on and here are some pics its only four cuz my digital camara blows and the quality of the pic sucks cuz of it sorry enjoy

Picture409.jpg

Picture406.jpg

Picture407.jpg

Picture404.jpg

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
yay i always wanted to be treys twinkie .......... the car looks alot better in person i wish i had a better camara :rant:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Looks kick ass to me! Saleens are in my top 3 favorite wheels.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hi twinky!

your car looks awesome! it reminds me of my car... they look great man. once you get her all cleaned up and lookin good, go take some pics in different lighting so we can see what your talking about.. they look good man. O0 O0

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
damn...they look incredible. What tire is that? It almost looks like it should be going the other way in the 2nd pic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online