Who's Car Is This!!!! Must Know!!

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by SRT Handz, Oct 10, 2006.

1. 95Grandtouring5.0

95Grandtouring5.0 Well-Known Member

Well that is the case, it is a gt. I like the cobra emblems better, not trying to pass it off as being real. So i really don't care.

2. SRT Handz

SRT Handz Post Whore SN95 Supporter

yeah, they are in my garage.... with Hoosier Road Race slicks em' :thumb:

3. WyoTechMSA

WyoTechMSA Well-Known Member

DAmnit

4. scarface

scarface Guest

Amen brother...I like how people online try and tell you whats right on wrong on your own car...lol

5. 95Grandtouring5.0

95Grandtouring5.0 Well-Known Member

^ Yeah, it's not like I asked for their opinion on what should and shouldn't be done to my own car which i payed for.

6. badass98svt

badass98svt Well-Known Member

Just relax, it was only a couple questions.
    Also, you can't expect to post pics of your car without getting any feedback, right?
    I wasn't trying to get anyone going.

7. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Post Whore

true, if you post pics of your car you should be prepared for all the positive and negative remarks that will be made about your ride, so be ready to take some constructive criticism from other members, you may not agree with what other guys say and you don't have to its your car and yours to mod the way you want to. The only person you have to satisfy with your stuff is yourself 8)

8. uncltrvlnmatt

uncltrvlnmatt Post Whore

Damn they are hot bitches, but if a hottie is going to get on my car, she had better be naked, and shaved clean. I don't want any pubes for the wife to find.

9. xr8d302

xr8d302 Active Member

Hey guys, just checkin up cause I haven't been here for a while, when I noticed the title of this thread...

clicked my way in and realized

"Hey, That's my car!"

I'm surprised nobody really knows who I am... go into the Stangnet 94-95 section (where alot of us come from) and you'll notice that I'm quite a regular on there

So yeah, anyway, that's me SRT Handz, and just so you know, I too am a big fan of your pics :thumb:

The girl ON car debate will go on forever with anybody who tries it, but the fun part, as JR stated, is placing them up there...no mustangs were scratched in the making of those pictures

here's some more for you viewing pleasure, they're scatted throughout this thread, and I'm actually going to add pictures of it's final shoot as well

Aaron's Mustang

10. SvtBlack95

SvtBlack95 Well-Known Member

dont wry man i know you..... its tough to forget who you are when you post so many pics of your car with your girl in them :naughty:.....umm (cough) anyways you car loks hott aaron :thumb:

11. badass98svt

badass98svt Well-Known Member

Aaron,lets see more pics of your car with you gf in the pics...