Who's Car Is This!!!! Must Know!!

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Don't know who's it is, but it looks almost identical to mine lol.

stangxk7.jpg

Why do you have a GT bumper on your Cobra?
Or is that a GT with cobra grill and fender emblems. If that's the case, thats a no-no. lol
Well that is the case, it is a gt. I like the cobra emblems better, not trying to pass it off as being real. So i really don't care.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Damn I need to get some pictures of her on my car.

yeah, they are in my garage.... with Hoosier Road Race slicks em' :thumb:

S

scarface

95Grandtouring5.0 said:
badass98svt said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Don't know who's it is, but it looks almost identical to mine lol.

stangxk7.jpg

Why do you have a GT bumper on your Cobra?
Or is that a GT with cobra grill and fender emblems. If that's the case, thats a no-no. lol
Well that is the case, it is a gt. I like the cobra emblems better, not trying to pass it off as being real. So i really don't care.
Amen brother...I like how people online try and tell you whats right on wrong on your own car...lol

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
^ Yeah, it's not like I asked for their opinion on what should and shouldn't be done to my own car which i payed for.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Just relax, it was only a couple questions.
Also, you can't expect to post pics of your car without getting any feedback, right?
I wasn't trying to get anyone going.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Just relax, it was only a couple questions.
Also, you can't expect to post pics of your car without getting any feedback, right?
I wasn't trying to get anyone going.

true, if you post pics of your car you should be prepared for all the positive and negative remarks that will be made about your ride, so be ready to take some constructive criticism from other members, you may not agree with what other guys say and you don't have to its your car and yours to mod the way you want to. The only person you have to satisfy with your stuff is yourself 8)

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Damn they are hot bitches, but if a hottie is going to get on my car, she had better be naked, and shaved clean. I don't want any pubes for the wife to find.

xr8d302

Reaction score
Hey guys, just checkin up cause I haven't been here for a while, when I noticed the title of this thread...

clicked my way in and realized

"Hey, That's my car!"

I'm surprised nobody really knows who I am... go into the Stangnet 94-95 section (where alot of us come from) and you'll notice that I'm quite a regular on there

So yeah, anyway, that's me SRT Handz, and just so you know, I too am a big fan of your pics :thumb:

The girl ON car debate will go on forever with anybody who tries it, but the fun part, as JR stated, is placing them up there...no mustangs were scratched in the making of those pictures

here's some more for you viewing pleasure, they're scatted throughout this thread, and I'm actually going to add pictures of it's final shoot as well

Aaron's Mustang

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
dont wry man i know you..... its tough to forget who you are when you post so many pics of your car with your girl in them :naughty:.....umm (cough) anyways you car loks hott aaron :thumb:

badass98svt

Reaction score
Aaron,lets see more pics of your car with you gf in the pics...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online