Who's got 20% Tint? Black SN95s only.

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
That and it's just unsafe at night. I had 2.5% on the 97 I had for a few months and it was way too dark.

I don't care who you are. If you say you can still see out of 5% as good as you can 35% you must have superman vision. Just own up and admit you can't see as good out of it. There is no shame in admitting it.

I really think your driving impairment is up to the individual. Can I see the same at 5% and I would be able to at 35% - nope and never said I could either. But that logic also would mean having 35% is unsafe compared to non tint since it again affects visability. I don't feel it hinders my ability to drive my car or back up into a spot. I know my car and know what I'm backing up into, piece of cake. Only time it is a little difficult to park that car is when its on my trailer being pulled by my tahoe. Then its a lot to be moving around.

Perfect example of the "Power of the..."

Never mind, lol!

Yup yup! Great power to have!
Big umm blue eyes can defenately work in your favor

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I really think your driving impairment is up to the individual. Can I see the same at 5% and I would be able to at 35% - nope and never said I could either. But that logic also would mean having 35% is unsafe compared to non tint since it again affects visability. I don't feel it hinders my ability to drive my car or back up into a spot. I know my car and know what I'm backing up into, piece of cake. Only time it is a little difficult to park that car is when its on my trailer being pulled by my tahoe. Then its a lot to be moving around.

Yup yup! Great power to have!
Big umm blue eyes can defenately work in your favor

I wasnt refering to you as to single you out. I was just making a statement. If it came off as I was trying to single you out sorry about that. Just a raw statement I was making about a fact at hand.

mattmathis

Reaction score
I'm getting new side windows because those scratches wouldn't come out. So I'm thinking about going to 20%. I've had 35 for years and have always kinda wished I would have went slightly darker.

How many of you get tickets? lol

badsheep5.0

Reaction score
Been awhile since I post here is my newest photos
cf49392aa79d534ecc4dd5e92da17f1f.jpg
393b805664b28caa12cb2b8e81e5b929.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar