whos got pics of black saleen rims, cobra bumpers, cobra hoods, and bullit rims

aceman484

Reaction score
um yea....well lookin fer pics of cobra bumbers and hoods.......and also bullit and black saleen style rims to get ideas of what they look like on actuall cars besides just lookin at them online or in catalogs

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
just so you know you will get flamed for putting a cobra rear bumper on your car if its a gt..didn't you say you were going to get a mustang for anywhere between 2500-8500 or something depending on condition?? why not get a cobra 94-98 cobras can be had for 8500 or less ??

OP
OP
A

aceman484

Reaction score
yea i know just gonna keep the stock gt rear bumper and get a cobra front bumber =] and hood why spend more on the car when you can get a gt for like $2k-$4k

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
aceman484 said:
yea i know just gonna keep the stock gt rear bumper and get a cobra front bumber =] and hood why spend more on the car when you can get a gt for like $2k-$4k

my thoughts exactly :D for the cash you save you can make it exactly what you want anyways i picked my car up for 3300 ...not to bad i must say sure its got a lot of miles but that dont bother me one bit...if it needs work i guess i will do some wrench time.. :D

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Re: whos got pics of black saleen rims, cobra bumpers, cobra hoods, and bullit r

Look on this forum and others browsing through picture threads. That's the easiest way to find what you're looking for.

driftingmustang

Reaction score
if you get a cobra (99- 04) or already gotten the cobra, if you plan on, in the future, to swap out the IRS for a live axle (like so many other people), could you sell it to me. i wanna put IRS in my gt.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
driftingmustang said:
if you get a cobra (99- 04) or already gotten the cobra, if you plan on, in the future, to swap out the IRS for a live axle (like so many other people), could you sell it to me. i wanna put IRS in my gt.

he wont get a 99-04 cobra trust me

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Re: whos got pics of black saleen rims, cobra bumpers, cobra hoods, and bullit r

alex95gtstang said:
why spend more on the car when you can get a gt for like $2k-$4k

i dont know if i quite understand this but if you could afford a cobra, why not spend more money and get that... 4.6 DOHC > 4.6 SOHC

am i the only one that sees this or do i just not understand what hes saying...

fastgtfairlane

Reaction score

if i were deciding between a 5.0 cobra or 5.0 gt, i would get the gt. but on a 4.6 and had the money to get a cobra i would
definatly get it over the gt. hell if i was gonna get a 4.6 cobra i would save my money and get a terminator.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ok a 4 valve does what quartermile? 13? high 13 a gt does high 14 i can shave a second off cheaply...and gts go for cheap i can mod one appearance and performance for probley under the inital cost of a cobra...

S

scarface

tRaV_19 said:
ok a 4 valve does what quartermile? 13? high 13 a gt does high 14 i can shave a second off cheaply...and gts go for cheap i can mod one appearance and performance for probley under the inital cost of a cobra...
as easy as you can shave off that second on the gt, you can shave off another second from the 4v :)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

all car battles are useless.. i hate when i see on streetfire.net when people say oh man his cobra just dominated your stock z06.. then they are like well let me pour the same amount of money you poured into your cobra to keep up with my vette and lets see where that race goes...

its the same thing here.. yes a GT is cheaper and with the left over money, you may be able to make it compete with a cobra. but look at it from the starting point. if he can afford both, why not go with a cobra. hes going to have to spend big bucks on that GT motor if he wants big power...

spend some big bucks to get big power on both and see who benefits more. id be willing to bet money on a 4v.

driftingmustang

Reaction score

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
all car battles are useless.. i hate when i see on streetfire.net when people say oh man his cobra just dominated your stock z06.. then they are like well let me pour the same amount of money you poured into your cobra to keep up with my vette and lets see where that race goes...

its the same thing here.. yes a GT is cheaper and with the left over money, you may be able to make it compete with a cobra. but look at it from the starting point. if he can afford both, why not go with a cobra. hes going to have to spend big bucks on that GT motor if he wants big power...

spend some big bucks to get big power on both and see who benefits more. id be willing to bet money on a 4v.
i agree

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
why is everything about power?? lol my gt that i got for 3300 and i have maybe 5000 into including purchase price is running low 13's whats your cobra running? how much did you spend on it?

if he gets the cobra his whole budget will be gone and might not have "extra" money to mod it ...see where im going... i got my car because it was cheap...and what i wanted sure a cobra would be nice i could have got one but how little i paid i know i can build a killer car with what i have and not have a payment to worry about...i guess if its your thing or you got a rich family and dont have to worry about money then it dont matter...

S

scarface

tRaV_19 said:
why is everything about power?? lol my gt that i got for 3300 and i have maybe 5000 into including purchase price is running low 13's whats your cobra running?

you want to race :naughty: :ass3:

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score

i bought my gt for 8650 :|

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score

Scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:
why is everything about power?? lol my gt that i got for 3300 and i have maybe 5000 into including purchase price is running low 13's whats your cobra running?

i was refering to treys cobra lol im scared of yours haha

S

scarface

tRaV_19 said:
Scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:

i was refering to treys cobra lol im scared of yours haha
dont be scared, its slow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online