Who's running magnaflow on their 5.0

spacemonkey

Reaction score
every thing I search for comes up for the mod motors.For those running magnaflow exhaust on a push rod motor. Do you run a h or x pipe?I can only find one sound clip so I figured I would see what sounds best.

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
i should be getting my magnapacks this week, ima run em with the stock h, ill get some clips up when i install them

95-stang

Reaction score
Got a full Magnaflow system, i'm running an x-pipe, but with the standard cat back silencers, and its plenty loud.
If i pass any police cars i tend to just back off the throttle just in case, no point in looking for trouble.
A few weeks ago i went through the tunnel that runs under Manchester airport, all the cars got out of my way, i think they thought a plane was coming underneath. :)
The neighbours think the noise is ok, and the quality of the system is very good, would i buy another? Definately. O0

SonicStang

Reaction score
I had both, MagnaFlow and MagnaPacks, with stock H-Pipe though, had to sell the MagnaPacks because they were too loud for the Police.

d_punch

Reaction score
i run magnapacks with an off road h pipe and shortie headers.

sounds like a freight train, so loud i'm afriad to drive it.

i have it backed up to my parents garage, when i start it and rev it it will make the window shake.

chado31

Reaction score
I'm running magnaflow cat back with an x-pip. cats, and shorty equal length headers, It has a quality sound to it, It sounds better than flowmasters.

OP
OP
S

spacemonkey

Reaction score
I have the exhaust.Now I just need to decide between o/r X or H.Do any of you have sound clips?Those of you with the X pipe.Would you do one again?

Reaction score
I have a Magnaflow catted H that I love. But now I run shorties, mac O/R H, and dumps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online