Whose going to WFC 10 in Indianapolis??

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
I was just curious as to how many of us Sn95ers are going to be at the World Ford Challange held in Indianapolis, Indiana from May 17th, to May 20th. Also, if you are going, say what you are doing there, whether it's just spectator, enter a drag class, or show class.. I myself am in the "maybe, still working out scheduling details" category, and i would like to enter my car in a show class, that is..... if it ever gets done! :-\

cmher18

Reaction score
I have gone every year its been in St Louis/Il Madison IL Becouse its only 15 mins from the house But im nt traveling Motor wont be tuned y then

snoball

Reaction score
i live in stl, and am pissed that they moved it. Wont be able to go this year. Been to everyone one since wfc 5 too...

OP
OP

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
yeah, because of scheduling conflicts, financial situations i have only been to WFC 7, and i am trying to plan on going to 10 this year, since it's the aniversary year, it should be crazier than ever. And I'm going from a 3.5 hour drive to St. Louis to a 8.5-9 hour drive to Indianapolis. A buddy of mine wants to enter his SVT contour (pretty clean actually) into the auto show, and he's trying to convince me to enter mine in, but it's nowhere near show condition yet!

Juztang

Reaction score
I will be there. I will also have my detailing products setup in the vendor section. Looking forward to meeting everyone there :thumb:

Maniak87

Reaction score
i may go if school ends by them but most likely not. it would be sweet if i could enter my car in the show class.

OP
OP

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
yeah i know that generally the "show" cars are usually painted and chromed everything under the hood, and outside, not so much as a door ding. I made a list the other day about what i would have to do to get my car "show worthy" by my standards.... god that was a complicated and long list. I might try, i want to be there for sure, but i dont know if my car will be in the shows... :-\

snoball

Reaction score
we showed our mustangs most our dds, clean race cars and out of the locals we won 9 trophies out of 20 entered. They do a great job of dividing the cars up.

04DarkShadowGT

Reaction score
Im going for sure, my sister lives in Indy so I have a free room :) I am not putting my car in anything but just going for fun.

Personally I am glad its moved, I am not a big fan of the Stl. Plus indy is closer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online