why is my car a magnet for bird sh!t

Sinned83

Reaction score
It seems like everytime I wash it. It gets some bird droppings on it. Anybody care to share similar experiences?
Image019.jpg

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Dude last time I washed my car, before I could dry it, it had been shitted on

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I feel your pain man. Sometimes it happens to my car too, I think its because of the color who knows.

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
theyre pissed that we have nice cars. if i were a bird i woud shit on everyone and everything that pissed me off lol

Slykin

Reaction score
I don't have problems with birds.. I have problems with cats. They like to sleep on my vert top. They also like to scratch my paint as they get there, stupid little punks.

Bianner

Reaction score
i've noticed that it happens to bright color cars the most. i've owned at least 10 cars and my first one i painted it pearl orange and it was like target practice for birds. thats my theory lol

mustangmike98gt

Reaction score
stay away from trees, powerlines, beaches(seaguls), open skies, and anywhere else thats out in the open and you wont get bird poop on ur car.... in other words $hit happens, only way to prevent it is to keep the car hidden away in a garage.

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
Depends on your surroundings mostly, otherwise its just by chance. I use to get a lot when I lived at my parents. Always one after I washed the car, so I'd be out there getting it off. Bird shit is full of acids that'll burn up your clear coat, dont leave it on there too long, especially if you havent waxed up your ride recently.

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
I waxed a couple weeks ago so we are good in that department. And Thanks chris