Why... Just why...

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Went up to Rentschler field today for the UConn car show...
Of the 5 or so hundred cars there. And the several dozen stangs there... I came across this and my buddy who I was photographing with wouldn't let it go all day...
I bring you... Rice stang.
I have a few other pictures I need to pull off the SLR but here's the picture I snagged with the iPhone to send to [MENTION=17616]the5.ohh[/MENTION]
250Qf8W.jpg

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
[MENTION=17876]DeepList[/MENTION] [MENTION=17635]Orange 94[/MENTION] oh but it gets so much better when it's not a shitty iPhone picture...

caAFicZ.jpg

9IdZdFo.jpg

0wXtG43.jpg

And of course it was parked next to this other eye sore in the show...
HKM2YPE.jpg

RichV

Reaction score
It may not be your thing ...

But I guarantee that dude has as much sweat, love, and $$ into that car as anyone on this site. At least respect that.

joekd

Reaction score
You went to the decal meet?

Had a few guys trying to get me to go to that and fortunately I had a good reason not to be there today :)

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
You went to the decal meet?

Had a few guys trying to get me to go to that and fortunately I had a good reason not to be there today :)

'decal meet'??

IDK. I went to the CCSU show last week. And I heard about this one at the field where UConn's football team plays there games and decided to go aswell. I think there is another one next sunday somewhere but I am not sure. I am really just going to practice my photography skills to get ready for Staggered 2014 in Somers next month. I have been shooting to get my car ready for that show but even if it is ready I won't have the insurance and registration worked out by then..

joekd

Reaction score
Last Sunday I went to New Canaan and drooled over the Ferraris,Lambo's, Tesla's, etc

Next Sunday is Easter, no car shows, there is another ricer show Saturday though at Raymour Flanagin in w Springfield though

I doubt I will be hitting any shows until Monday May 5th, first night of Mark's cruises for the season. As long as that one does not get rained out I will be there.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Next Sunday is Easter, no car shows, there is another ricer show Saturday though at Raymour Flanagin in w Springfield though

I doubt I will be hitting any shows until Monday May 5th, first night of Mark's cruises for the season. As long as that one does not get rained out I will be there.
I forgot next sunday is easter... lol.
Text me when the time comes for Mark's! If my dad doesn't want to go I'll just take his car up and follow you there. I've been dying to go all winter!!

Or maybe the stang will be done by then >:)

joekd

Reaction score
I'll try to remember to text you that day but I will be leaving here pretty much exactly at 5:30 when I get out of work and heading over

PRO5OHHO

Reaction score
Well, at least he did that to a mod motor car and not a 5.0..... J/k!

I've had to have conversations with people like this while our cars were parked near each other, they honestly think that their cars are cooler/better looking than ours. How do I know this? They suggest you change things about your car to make them look more like theirs, suggest how red neons under the car would really set the yellow off, tell you to drill holes back into your decklid and put a SR wing on it, need some billet interior accents to spice up your flawless all black interior....

one was so insistent that I eventually had to just tell him, "nah, I think that stuff is kinda tacky, but thanks anyway."

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It may not be your thing ...

But I guarantee that dude has as much sweat, love, and $$ into that car as anyone on this site. At least respect that.

Honestly as hideous as the car is this is the very first thing that came to my mind.

It's not my cup of tea but who am I to judge.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
If those wheels were smaller like 20's I think they could be a decent wheel.

That's all I have to say about that thing.

silverskoundrel

Reaction score
i seen a riced out gold mustang a few hours ago. wasnt bad at first. big body kit & chrome ass projectors but all the same color then it drove by and had the ricer taillights and flared out rear bumper. i wanted to kill it with fire.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Black widow kit :)

Used to be a kaminari rep on here with a sn and he would get mad when everyone thought their kits were rice.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
hopefully that is not a true tangerine sn95 lol. A few things I do like about it is the bullitt brake conversion and seats.

Carnage281

Reaction score
.....well...I like the paint. It's really not as bad as most riced mustangs I've seen, now that um...er..thing sitting next to it needs to go home and reevaluate it's existence.

cobraman

Reaction score
That's too far from stock for me. Doesn't fit my taste. Never imagined that color in a stang. Rice stang I think I heard that in a movie the other day I must be old school

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
It all started about 14 years ago with The Fast and the Furious... Ever since then your average guys mods have been slowly declining...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online