Why not to get to greedy with boost .......

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was looking for vids of supercharged 99 or 01 Cobras and came across this..........

Click here to see Video

:'( :'( :'( yea I will NOT be over pulleying my snake or getting an over aggressive tune.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
That blows hard core nutsoup. :-\

I remember when this video first came out, it was the butt of every ricers joke all over the interweb for a while, talking shit about how all cobra's in general couldnt handle big power on their stock bottom end.
:hammer:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:

I remember when this video first came out, it was the butt of every ricers joke all over the interweb for a while, talking shit about how all cobra's in general couldnt handle big power on their stock bottom end.

duhhhhh well gezze lets see 600HP on a NON FORGED bottome end :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: DUHHHHH!!!!!!!! ITS GOING TO GIVE WAY

G

GREG@SN95

the guys a fuckin moron... he talks like a retard too... His voice makes me want to punch a baby

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
FIVELITERS said:

duhhhhh well gezze lets see 600HP on a NON FORGED bottome end :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: DUHHHHH!!!!!!!! ITS GOING TO GIVE WAY

I'll put 6000hp to my stock bottom end and it wont break cause i have magical power.

WHATYOUTHINK!? :mad:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
Snakebit said:
FIVELITERS said:

I'll put 6000hp to my stock bottom end and it wont break cause i have magical power.

unless your stock bottom end came from DSS racing or something like that :-\ I dont think your magic will overcome detonation

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
FIVELITERS said:
Snakebit said:
FIVELITERS said:

unless your stock bottom end came from DSS racing or something like that :-\ I dont think your magic will overcome detonation

How about 60,000hp? :(

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
Snakebit said:
FIVELITERS said:
Snakebit said:
FIVELITERS said:

How about 60,000hp? :(

Are you tied in with NASA :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
wow that freakin sucked ass lol thats crazy tho 600hp on a stock bottom end isnt to smart..... already starting to push it near the 500hp mark

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
wow that freakin sucked ass lol thats crazy tho 600hp on a stock bottom end isnt to smart..... already starting to push it near the 500hp mark

+1

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
hopefully now he was smart and had it all forged then he can crank 600hp safely...... he was young too to have a 600hp 99 cobra wasnt he????

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:

:hammer: :hammer:

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
the guys a fuckin moron... he talks like a retard too... His voice makes me want to punch a baby

god forbid you're in a nursery when you hear his voice

monkeydude3

Reaction score
phil_the_thrill said:
GREG@SN95 said:

god forbid you're in a nursery when you hear his voice

Otherwise you'll go on a baby punching spree....

hahaha

Yeah I've seen that video. That's mostly why I don't wanna put a blower on my car unless I get a built bottom end, whether or not the stock bottom can 'handle' XYZ horsepower... I would have the luck of that happening to me.

He had all the money to make 600hp, then why didn't he make it right? ???

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
3 things come to mind.

1- hyperuchipdick pistons suck

2- detonation is not your firend.

3- All mustangs are stock

:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads