Widebody Conversion ;)

ba#97

Reaction score
your car would probably fit into AIX with those wheels. You'd have to bring those down width wise but how much power do you have? the new AI guys that are competitive are running a decent amount of power. given they do it by power to weight.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
your car would probably fit into AIX with those wheels. You'd have to bring those down width wise but how much power do you have? the new AI guys that are competitive are running a decent amount of power. given they do it by power to weight.

yeah i know... but again realistically I'm looking more at Redline Time Attack. Basically Autocross on road courses (1 hot lap for the best lap time). It's what I'm good at, versus door to door racing I'd probably cry if my car got hit lol

ba#97

Reaction score
I'm actually building my car for RLTA street rwd right now and plan to make it to at least 2 events this year. it's pointless to try to build an ai/cmc car out here in cali anymore cuz those series in norcal at least is pretty much non existent. idk how it is for socal but it's pointless to try up here. so....for my wheel to wheel fix i am planning on getting a kart this year. and just running the stang in rlta street rwd and hitting track days. autox doesn't do it for me anymore sadly.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
3 More from Late Apex Photo:

12356146303_bf456e0ae6_b.jpg

12355979155_6f1c78d0bd_b.jpg

12355979985_65d0cf1139_b.jpg

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ya I don't even know why you have the wing man. Like you need it or something. psssh

ryclef331

Reaction score
Wow. How have I never seen nor heard about this car? I live in Escondido as well. Would love to check it out when I get back to the states? Where do you get your E85? I was going to Carlsbad for mine but I'm switching to pump. Awesome ride.

OP
OP
MadStang

MadStang

Reaction score
Wow. How have I never seen nor heard about this car? I live in Escondido as well. Would love to check it out when I get back to the states? Where do you get your E85? I was going to Carlsbad for mine but I'm switching to pump. Awesome ride.

Lol because it's really only come fully out of the woodwork this past year. I get e85 in CBad as well. Suomi can come see it any time you want at Qualcomm, run the Autocrosses there every month. Thanks dude!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online

No members online now.