Widebody?

Snoop Hogg

Reaction score
Has anyone widebodied their SN95? I just got my Maier Widebody Kit and ready to install. If anyone has widebodied there SN95s please post pics, wheel and tire combo. Thanks

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What year SN? There's no one on this forum with a maier racing fender flare kit on a 94-98. There's a few on the web but none on the site.

Make sure to post lots of pictures when you install them, I know alot of people are curious how they look.

OP
OP
S

Snoop Hogg

Reaction score
I live in Russellville area. My car is a 94 and this summer I an going to try to install it. Im saving money for the rims right now. Lotsa money. I will make sure to post pics. Im also working on a rear diffuser and chin spoiler.

OP
OP
S

Snoop Hogg

Reaction score
Its a 94. I think it will look great with the right wheel and tire combo. This summer i am going to try to get it installed but the wheels will come a little later.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
This is going to be good, just looked up the company and they seem to have quality parts for sure. Post up some photos when you start to tackle the project

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I did a slight flare on my rear end to help with a little wider tire but I didn't want the flare to be noticeable was my biggest design project to get around. I think most of the widebody kits seem like such a bolt on/afterthought that I have not been that big on them.

OP
OP
S

Snoop Hogg

Reaction score
Yeah. I think done right. It will look real clean. I think wheel and tire combo is going to be most important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online