Will it fit?

shovel

Reaction score
I've seen at least 3 or 4 of them, the owners seem to think it looks awesome; I think they look trashy.

don't mean the hood itself that's a matter of taste, I mean the fit specifically. The front 1/3 of it has a different curve and it doesn't just miss the top corner of the headlights.

You could put a ton of work into grafting the front 1/3 of a SN95 hood on the back 2/3 of a new edge hood if you just had to do it but.. why.

OP
OP
markstang

markstang

Reaction score
I've seen at least 3 or 4 of them, the owners seem to think it looks awesome; I think they look trashy.

don't mean the hood itself that's a matter of taste, I mean the fit specifically. The front 1/3 of it has a different curve and it doesn't just miss the top corner of the headlights.

You could put a ton of work into grafting the front 1/3 of a SN95 hood on the back 2/3 of a new edge hood if you just had to do it but.. why.
thanks for your reply. yea if it doesn't bolt on its not gonna happen. wasn't expecting the front edge to a match but if the side contour matches and front corner meets the fender I'd consider it

badass98svt

Reaction score
Here's a pic for reference.
The 99-04 hood is way too short up front, and it has more of a crown to it.

1673891755895.png

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Aren’t New Edges SN95s? What happened in the community that caused people in the 2020s to forget this?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online