Window tint

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
SO I just got my windows tinted on my truck and I was wondering, there are alot of bubbles in it, is there supposed to be. THe guy that did em said that they would dry out in a few days, but its been cold and rainy, I dont see how its gonna dry out like that. It is sunny and warm right now tho, should I park the truck outside?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yep it will have those in it for a few days. The warmer it is outside the quicker they will go away. The heat & sun is what is going to dry them and make them disappear, I had them on my Cobra for about a month, I had mine done last winter right after I got the Cobra and it was cold for a long time so it took a WHILE for them to go away.

97WhitePony

Reaction score
yea, park it outside. the bubbles are just the soapy water they use to place the tint. it will dry, just gotta give it time. usually about 2 days...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
oh yea if they have not gone away in a month, or when warm weather comes your way, you might want to take it back to have them give it a look to see if it needs to be redone again. Doing tint in winter is pretty bad from what the company that did mine told me :dunno:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i just left my heater on full blast outside, or when i went into a store, they dryed out pretty quickly.

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
HAHA, trust me, even if my camera was working you wouldnt wanna see pictures of this piece of shit truck

S

scarface

dont put down the windwos while they dry though...it could cause scratching in the tint.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea, sister just got hers tinted last week, and a fucking bird shitted on the drver side window haha

S

scarface

so tell her to wash it off...the tint is on the inside of the glass...DUH...HAHA!
rastabanana.gif