window tinting

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its one of those things that is only going to twist the officers titty if he lets it, or if he wants it too. It could be used as a reason to pull you over and look a little further if they are bored and a-holes but hopefully they have something better to do and you/we do not come up on the radar. I had a buddy in high school that had an rx7 that he did all the windows limo, and then another light tint on the windshield. I can say it did look cool as you could not see anything inside day or night but it was a pain on dark nights and he eventually ended up having a bad day and got pulled over 2 times in one day. Got a ticket for the windshield and then for the side windows the 2nd time. Thankfully they were fix it tickets so he pulled it off.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with ttocs, all you need is for the officer to be in bad mood and your at the mercy of his ticket book. I have gold card because my buddy is on the state police force and even sometimes in certain situations some leo's dont even honor it and that card is highest one in the land lol. They can't take it away because its etched with your name on it and officers badge number etc etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online