windsor valve covers

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
who's got windsor valve covers they aren't using cause i need to buy some. bought some "romeo" heads off ebay but turns out the guy didn't know what he was talking about and they are windsor. so i emailed him and am pursuing that but i was gonna see if i could get some valve covers for cheap. so if you got em name your price.

i know this shoulda been in classifieds but i thought it would be seen more here.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I had the same problem...i just went ahead and bought some Team Bread windsor valve covers...nice upgrade.

voidfinger

Reaction score
T eam Bread? never heard of them, please post pics or link thanks

voidfinger

Reaction score
wow they are not kidding with their prices are they...:(..... I'm still thinking that i'm going to do the 4v swap so that just might not be a good idea to spend on my motor, since i need to save :( They look better than the bbk though imho

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
BBK are shit!!! They don't use the oem gasket and leak...lots of people who bought them sold them shortly after and bought Team Breeds. You will come across those who have BBK's and defend them but its just like Patriot heads...why buy something that might work as advertised when you can buy something that will work as advertised.

voidfinger

Reaction score
wow don't get all mad and shit, i just said they were $$$$ thats all. :eek:uttahere:

voidfinger

Reaction score
just playing with ya man. No worries, i was just looking at the price, but i have never heard of a problem with them. But then again i only know one person with them and he seems to like them. But i would like the ones with no writing on them though or maybe a powered by ford or ford raceing but not bbk..... :slap:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.