Winter is over for me, rims are back on so I took some pics.

v6mustang94

Reaction score
I don't think I've done anything new since my last pics, but oh well. Winter is over so I'm celebrating.

All that I have in the works right now is an X-Cal 2 tuner, should get it early this week. I think I might do a minor drop this spring, don't know yet. I should be getting dyno'ed on the 1st. A local mustang club is having a dyno day at their sponsor's shop. I'm not expecting anything special obviously, just going for the hell of it. The V6 crowd might be interested to see what a bolt-ons pre-99 actually puts down.

Anyways, here are the pics.
DSC00818.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Looking food :thumb:

Not a fan of the black tail bezels though...I think its a bit too much black with the chrome wheels.

I think you should definitely go with a drop, maybe a pro kit if you are worried about being too low? DD rears? :naughty:

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Looking food :thumb:

Not a fan of the black tail bezels though...I think its a bit too much black with the chrome wheels.

I think you should definitely go with a drop, maybe a pro kit if you are worried about being too low? DD rears? :naughty:

I get a lot of mixed reviews on the tails. Some people like it, some don't. I like it and that's all that matters to me. When I look at old pics of my car, the rear end looks to plain with red bezels.

I think I'm going to go with the Bullit suspension package from stangsupension.com if anything. It's not a major drop and shouldn't effect my winter driving capabilities to badly.

And think I'm going to stick my current wheels. Don't want to go through the hassle of selling the currents ones, buying new ones, and buying new tires for them. Another thing I need to do is get wheel spacers for the back. I think if I do that suspension I'll do that to, and I have caliper painting waiting to be applied.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
about time. Those stock wheels was looking rough on your car. Didn't you switch to stockers like 5 weeks before winter started lol?

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Twista said:
about time. Those stock wheels was looking rough on your car. Didn't you switch to stockers like 5 weeks before winter started lol?
Kind of. Minnesota winter is so hard to predict these days. I think we had a snowfall and minor salting shortly after I switched. Then there was like a month before anything more came. Meanwhile all the southerners were getting nailed with ice storms and such.

We got some good rainfall this weekend so the roads should be salt free now :thumb:

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Looking Good...I like the black tails and bumper inserts. If you were to go with black wheels it would look killer.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Looking Good...I like the black tails and bumper inserts. If you were to go with black wheels it would look killer.

Actually I got down on my hands and knees and hand painted the letters myself. :dancing6:

Thanks for the complements guys. I know I need to lower it. Maybe I'll finally do it this spring. We'll see. Are used springs a good idea ever?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Staff online

Members online