Winter/Spring projects "revised"

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well this topic has been done before but now it is later and i figured guys plans have changed. Mine have changed drastically. Originally i was going to go turbo, get a g force/ astro performance t5 and afm pms to tune it. Well there is no way i can do that now with the money situation so now i am going a different route. I am going to spray the car now. Going with a 100/125 wet shot. Getting an adjustable fpr, 255 fuel pump, "flip chip tune" and thinking of getting some subframe connectors too. It will be interesting to see how my traction is. These kdw's hook pretty good but they are only a 255 street tire so i think traction will be non existent when i add the nitrous. They pry have around 5k on them so i wont need a new set for awhile so i figured id beef up the suspension with subframe connectors and maybe some lca's even. I want to start going to the strip this spring and if i do i may invest in a couple of used rims and get some drs for them to get some traction @ the strip. Then we will see what i break with the added traction. So what are your plans?

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nothing, until my car sells or I can save enough money to get the parts I need.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hmm, havent decided yet what I should. Im stuck, should I do headlights, or should I do sequential tails? Springs or something else...hmm so hard to choose

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
for now, im gonna put on my aluminum driveshaft and get a driveshaft safety loop so i can finally use the MT ET streets i have sitting in my room....besides that, i wanna sell my nitrous and anything else i dont really need and just save as much money so i can either a) get a supercharger or b) get a motorcycle

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Fets said:
Hmm, havent decided yet what I should. Im stuck, should I do headlights, or should I do sequential tails? Springs or something else...hmm so hard to choose

I wouldnt bother with the seq tails now. Ya they look good but stance is more important imo. You have new wheels waiting to be put on right? So i think springs should be next

ps here is my NAWZZZ. Its awesome. I dont have to go fill it up just open it up when i need it. Dont mess with me
a954_1_b.JPG

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea, but I dont know what springs to buy!?

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
some lower ones? lol there are a couple of good ones out there. havent looked into them much mine was already lowered when i got it even though they are BBK springs which are pry shitty but they work for now

JUICED

Reaction score
oh god.. i'm going to need to go stretch before typing this.....

full length SFC's
6 pt cage
aje tube k member
aje trans mount conversion..
swap 18'' cobra R's for prostar XP's
swap nitrous plate to carb setup.
msd box
remove engine wiring/ecu....rewire car for carb/no pats...
alum head 514 cid 460, 11.1 comp, custom grind cam, custom made intake, carb.
c6
modify exaust to fit new combo
new carpet (old one raunchy)
fix fuel tank filler neck (leaks under hard cornering)
kyb agx shocks/struts
remove stereo, rear seat delete, remove heater core, ac etc.
brakes.

god i think thats it

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Mine has not really changed, Im still looking for seats/ hood / new exhaust/ and a blower........the only thing is now im looking to get a KB instead of a ATI since I will have some money that was not taken into account when I decided on the ATI. :bunny3:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
How much HP is expected after you get the KBer?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
How much HP is expected after you get the KBer?

If your talking to me,........the KB doesnt offer quite as much hp as the Procharger BUT the Kb has power right off idle that the ATI doesnt have.....as well as that damn TQ line :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3:

The procharger typicaly does anywhere from 450 to 500 rwhp on the 99-01 Cobra with the Stage 2 kit and 3 core intercooler.

The KB I want would be the second kit offered for my 99, it has the intercooler with it and 9psi and makes a max 462 hp with the 9 pounds of boost.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I'm saving my money now for a while. I'm looking for used wheels and tires for under $600 though.

Bluextc

Reaction score
None. I am not allowed to buy any more parts until August. :'(

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
I'm saving my money now for a while. I'm looking for used wheels and tires for under $600 though.

I'll sell you my old 17inch rims for 300 bucks with tires lol

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
H&R SS
Hyper Saleens with BFG KDW2's all around
and whatever else is needed to go with them.

hopefully before june 1st for carlisle!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
zed you need sportlines :D

ok woo huge breath.....

need to replace broken stud in front passenger wheel.
replace lower ball joint same corner.
remove cat back.
remove smog equipment.
remove erg.
put on my flowmaster cat back.
put in my sportlines
get caster plates and have them installed.
get alignment
....then im going to see if i have time but i need to get my nos hooked up....(need to buy main feed line still)
and i want to get some 4.10's.

phew i got so much to get doing luckly a lot of the mods require remove and not tons of money lol :D :D :D :D :D

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
damn i forgot i need to install my clear headlight and buy new clear corners
i got to plaint my taillight bezels black and throw them in as well..... :nonono:

i got way to much to do

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
If I get sportlines how am I gonna fit my new wheels and tires on?

IROKweb2-200.jpg

8)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.