Wiring diagram A+

Cobra82

Reaction score
Finally got my wiring diagram I've been waiting for. Now to finish this holley terminator x install. This diagram is nice to have

Attachments

• 20210329_200827.jpg
    20210329_200827.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210329_200900.jpg
    20210329_200900.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 46

Flade

Reaction score
It’s a great resource. When I bought my 94 new, there was a form to order the wiring diagram. I sucked up and spent the huge sum (something like $40) For it. It has paid for itself over and over again.

just pay attention to the diagrams. Some pages are 5.0 and some are 3.8. Some put both o; t(e same diagram and used dashed lines to differentiate. There also separate sections for convertible vs coupe.

OP
OP
Cobra82

Cobra82

Reaction score
Yeah I've looked very hard at them and seen they did that. Sucks trying to chase down the wiring I needed to keep when doing this Holley terminator x kit I put on my turbo 95 cobra. I wanted to keep the fuel pump wire from the ccrm and the wiring to control the fans and stock cluster. Because when you remove the entire pcm harness some wiring goes with it like the ones that are for the 5 speed Trans and right corner light. It's not been a fun thing to do.

Adfalenski

Reaction score
For any future purchasers of manuals, look on ebay. I have purchased several sets of factory repair manuals over the years and have gotten almost new manuals for pennies on the dollar. I even purchased an additional wiring manual to leave in my trunk in case I have a problem on the road.

OP
OP
Cobra82

Cobra82

Reaction score
Yeah I got mine from ebay as well. Like new condition

brandon__203

Reaction score
What wires did you end up needing out of the ccrm. The right corner and just the trans

OP
OP
Cobra82

Cobra82

Reaction score
What wires did you end up needing out of the ccrm. The right corner and just the trans
I used the stuff for trans witch my car is a 5 speed and used the fan wires and fuel pump and lights for that side. I had to figure out what the abs wires were and take them out the harness to.

brandon__203

Reaction score
So you just had to weed out the trans harness from the main harness or you had to make some splices. Sorry for all the questions I’m installing terminator x in my 94 gt 5 speed with a vortech
I planed on using one of the outputs for a fan relay and I already have the pump wired to a relay

OP
OP
Cobra82

Cobra82

Reaction score
So you just had to weed out the trans harness from the main harness or you had to make some splices. Sorry for all the questions I’m installing terminator x in my 94 gt 5 speed with a vortech
I planed on using one of the outputs for a fan relay and I already have the pump wired to a relay
Yeah I used a wiring diagram to trace down what I had to pull out the harness. There is a YouTube video of a guy that did the terminator x system on a 95 cobra and I tried to follow what he did because there is really nothing out there for our cars. I've not even finished mine yet. I'm going to be using the MSD Solid-State Relay to run my fans and fuel pumps it makes things easier. The dash won't work unless you run other sensors or have to go to like a holley digital dash.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yeah I used a wiring diagram to trace down what I had to pull out the harness. There is a YouTube video of a guy that did the terminator x system on a 95 cobra and I tried to follow what he did because there is really nothing out there for our cars. I've not even finished mine yet. I'm going to be using the MSD Solid-State Relay to run my fans and fuel pumps it makes things easier. The dash won't work unless you run other sensors or have to go to like a holley digital dash.
The digital dash on makes it much easier and makes using the system later easier.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online