WIW 0- fau carbon fiber taillights?

PinkieT

Reaction score
left%20top_zpszdjbtlmh.png
[/URL][/IMG]My wife's car came with a set of carbon fiber-look euro-style taillights. I wanted a set for my new 98 GT to match hers but the only ones I found were close to $300. Yikes! We ended up buying two pair of matte black taillights and I am going to sell the faux carbon fiber pair. Lenses are nice, carbon fiber part a little faded on top that got the most sunlight. I'll try to have pics loaded later today.

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
I'm thinking they were made this way. I found a link to an old American Muscle install page but they no longer carry them.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
you can get the hydrodipping kits off of ebay and to it yourself. All you need it a tank of water big enough for the lights to fit in. Mask off the areas you don't want it and stick it in.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought he was looking for a 2nd set but now reading it again I am not sure if this should be in the for sale area or?

Also what is WIW - 0?

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
I thought he was looking for a 2nd set but now reading it again I am not sure if this should be in the for sale area or?

Also what is WIW - 0?

WIW = What's it Worth? I will probably post them for sale as soon as I can figure out a price.

1994stangfan

Reaction score
Unfortunately, around here they probably aren't worth much. Most guys aren't too fond of the euro style tails.

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
I'll post them for sale here in case a forum member wants them, but will put them on eBay too. Thanks everybody for your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online