Won't start

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Thread direction change!

Let us know what you find! A no start can be a multitude of things. Heck, it could be the inertia switch tripped in the trunk, like when a basketball got thrown in there, bumped it, just before you jumped into the car to start it.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thread direction change!

Let us know what you find! A no start can be a multitude of things. Heck, it could be the inertia switch tripped in the trunk, like when a basketball got thrown in there, bumped it, just before you jumped into the car to start it.

Inertia switch only controls the fuel pump. As he stated that obviously nobody read he tried starting it with a can of starter fluid so there’s no spark.
Try and keep up blak. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Somebody needs a hug. Next time you are nearby hit me up and the healin starts hear brother.... I might even let you touch the cnc.

I didn't notice you were in tucson. was it sitting outside for that year and a half? I spent 9 yrs in phoenix I know that even that short time can do some amazing work on anything rubber/plastic

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
It was a scenario and may not particularly coincide with the OP scenario.

Expand your mind!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Expand your mind!

All the green in the world won’t expand my mind enough to follow your logic sometimes dude!!! Now get back to making 18:1 work so we can see how crazy it runs!!!!! [emoji1787]

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

Expand your mind!
out there the switch might have just melted if the car was outside. When I first moved there they gave us the garage door remotes and told us not to keep them on the visor if we drive a dark car and then showed us one that had melted because of that reason. True story it looked like the weirdest brownie I had ever seen.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
out there the switch might have just melted if the car was outside. When I first moved there they gave us the garage door remotes and told us not to keep them on the visor if we drive a dark car and then showed us one that had melted because of that reason. True story it looked like the weirdest brownie I had ever seen.

Cdvi systems told me once we couldn’t use their access control readers outside in Arizona cause the sun would melt them. One of the engineers sent me pics of a location that someone tried it and they were all disfigured. [emoji1787]

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
there are a lot of things that are effected by it and warranties voided because of it. Car batteries for example. Dealerships pull the batteries out because they can bake themselves dead over a single summer if they are not used an no battery manf offers a warranty out there because its considered a severe duty/industrial use area.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Let’s simmer down, ladies, there has been enough back and forth friction in this thread.

Hey, my advice was actual help! If the main harness isn’t fully connected the ignition won’t fire. Found out the hard way!