would you do this?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
On my red car I sanded the surface smooth, and put a carbon fiber wrap (you know, the fake stuff) over the bag. Looked awesome, and functioned great. However, it was basically a vinyl sticker with texture, and I cut it in the middle, not an actual piece of composite.

Mustanger

Reaction score
At our GTG Sat for the 51st Mustang Birthday we set off an airbag sitting on a drum with two cantaloupes in a mesh bag on top.....It flew ~50 feet into the air with extreme velocity! Amazing the power they have! CF would be very dangerous IMO too after seeing that!

Sinned83

Reaction score
On my red car I sanded the surface smooth, and put a carbon fiber wrap (you know, the fake stuff) over the bag. Looked awesome, and functioned great. However, it was basically a vinyl sticker with texture, and I cut it in the middle, not an actual piece of composite.

can we not talk about the red car? I'm still kinda bummed out.

castine917

Reaction score
Ok. I've watched the video now. Near 14-14:30 I didn't see anything for steering wheel. Around the 12 I saw them do the wheel and they did not cover the air bag unless the air bag is in the spokes.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I've watched the video now. Near 14-14:30 I didn't see anything for steering wheel. Around the 12 I saw them do the wheel and they did not cover the air bag unless the air bag is in the spokes.

What? Nobody has been talking about the wheel.

Its the passenger air bag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online