Writeup about hiding engine bay wires for our cars

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I wanna do this too, 69clark I love your bay man prob my favorite, I think you should get a brushed aluminum rad cover though. Did you guys paint your power steering pump black? I hate mine its sooo ugly stock.

69clark

Reaction score
Yeah, I painted my power steering pump black, what a difference. As far as the radiatior cover, I just sent it to the paint shop to be sanded down and painted white. Should look good. I will post pics when done.

OP
OP
H

hevnbnd

Reaction score
Nice pics and info. Looks like I started a good thread..

Clark Where did you get those valve covers? How tall are they? Thanks man nice looking engine as well.

OP
OP
H

hevnbnd

Reaction score
Keep them coming, 69clark still want to know where you got those valve covers from....

Cobrakid

Reaction score
what kind of cai is that in the red car. its painted black? looks like JLT but the pics i have seen of them doesn't look like that

Dan95-5.0

Reaction score
clark makes his own decals. he made those on his valve covers. they look great on there

My CAI is a custom piece that i made

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Most of the stuff can be run behind the fenders without too much trouble, but it's pretty time and labor intensive. Mine took me all of a four-day weekend to do it.

I moved my fusebox in the fender too, and that was a PIA. Some of my wires are still showing here, but now have been mounted elsewhere - I was just working on stuff at the time. You can re-route the hood latch cable too. The headlight wiring was a tight fit, but I managed it. It think I have some pics at home of some of the work. I'll post them later if I can.

Silver%20Car%20Motor2.jpg

Paul.

Suspect

Reaction score
:eek: holy shhhhh!! awesome work paul. wow!! :boink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online