Want To Buy WTB '94-2004 Black or RED interior parts

AfghaniBob

Reaction score
Like the title says. I am looking for black and maybe red interior for 1994-2004 Mustang. What I need

Dash pad only....no frame, no harnesses, no airbags, etc. Just the cover/skin
Center console. Prefer 99 and up for the cup holders
Door panels for electric windows
Steering column trim
Foot well kicker panels
Scuff plates and door sills
Rear seat quarter trim

Located in Fort Worth, Tx 76052 for shipping to me.

I am looking for black but am starting to entertain the idea of RED. Got either in good shape, hit me up.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Back stateside for awhile? I have some black scuff plates I bought from “The Mustang Morgue” but never opened the package. If you want them I’ll ship them to you for $15. Also, I can possibly get my hands on a black dash from a 97 Cobra. I’ll inquire what else may be available.

OP
OP
A

AfghaniBob

Reaction score
Back stateside for awhile? I have some black scuff plates I bought from “The Mustang Morgue” but never opened the package. If you want them I’ll ship them to you for $15. Also, I can possibly get my hands on a black dash from a 97 Cobra. I’ll inquire what else may be available.

I am actually in Africa heading back to Afghanistan again. I'll take them. I am going to collect both red and black stuff and then decide which way I want to go and sell the other. email me [email protected]

PinkieT

Reaction score
Thanks for your service, Bob! I lived in Ft. Worth twice, great town. Beware when piecing together a black interior - IIRC 99 and up "black" is more a "dark charcoal" and noticably lighter in shade than the earlier parts if you put them side by side. I learned that the hard way. Red parts from different era cars may have the same problem, IDK, If you do piece together stuff cheap, though, you could paint or dye them all the same shade. That would also take care of sun fading issues. Good luck on your hunt!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.