WTB 94-95 Saleen tail lights

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Anyone know of a set of these around? Been curious about picking up a set and have not even seen one sell recently to know what the going price is on these....

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
DOH! I meant saleen yes steeda lights would be exceedingly rare... Now that I got your attention though :

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, makes sense now.

What ever happened the the group buy for them on this site and source? Did it fall through?

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that never even got close to happening. It still gets brought up 2x a year but I am not holding my breath on it.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am not gonna lie I totally googled Steeda tail lights when you first posted this :)

I was into the early Steeda's and was like WTF I thought they were stock but since I am getting old I figured I forgot.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
O boy, what do you have in mind Scott!?

There are two things going through my mind on my lights. First is just the look. Since I smoothed out almost everything on the back of the car I can't help but feel that the stock lights are almost a little too busy.
2336501398480927-e0b0dc05c2.jpg

Now the problem is I have always been a fan of the horizontal lights/5.0. Its funny but I literally almost frown on the vertical lights on a 94/95 as much as a cobra owner pulling up next to a fobra. Dunno why its a strange thing that just seems to happen naturally but even imagining them on here doesn't fit in my head. So that leaves me with two options which is the saleen lights that are a little smoother imo or getting the tail light covers that I again normally do not like but think it might fit here... So just trying to keep my options open but with as hard as it is to find a set now I thought I better put the word out.

I am not gonna lie I totally googled Steeda tail lights when you first posted this :)

I was into the early Steeda's and was like WTF I thought they were stock but since I am getting old I figured I forgot.

I am not going to lie I am pretty sure I spent the better part of the last week doing searches on here/ebay/google before I realized I really better put the word out. Not sure where/when in my head the Saleen and Steeda got switched but they did... Probably because I have been on steeda's site a lot the past few months when I made a large suspension order from them and then with them both starting with "S", eh I have done dumber things(this morning in fact and its only 11:30 :) )

So now that I have it correct, I think have found 2 pictures lol....

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I could have done that as well but I figured it would get more attention the original way :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online

No members online now.