Want To Buy WTB factory 96 cobra wheels

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Preferably just 2 but I doubt that'll happen I'm in south Florida and one of my wheels has a nice bend in the lip and leaks air I was wondering if someone had any they didn't want please lemme know!!

I'm in West Palm Beach
And kinda ballin on a budget

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I don't care on condition or finish as they will be plasti dipped.. yup I said it lol
5f6705e3a31d3a57f93fa2b1fed46e93.jpg

Tabres

Reaction score
I have a set I have listed on Craigslist. I've had a few sets of these over the years and this is the cleanest set I've had, they're darn near as mint as you can expect for an 18-year-old set of wheels that has seen use. I'm not really interested in splitting up just two of them, though.

Here is the link to my craigslist ad that has some photos - http://bn.craigslist.org/pts/4684948721.html

$300 + the ride and they're yours.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I ran across a wheel in Tallahassee guy just wrecked his pacific green cobra and I figured I'd at least try and he offered them up for free plus shipping from Tallahassee

Thank you guys tho !

98BlackGT

Reaction score
I had an opp to buy a set and I passed It up but now that I see these I may start looking again ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I had an opp to buy a set and I passed It up but now that I see these I may start looking again ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got these for free actually lol I didn't like them blacked out with the center caps but I really like them lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online