Want To Buy WTB full amber corners

98stangv6

Reaction score
Want to buy full smoked amber corners as pictured.

amber_zps09fa4dcb.jpg

OP
OP

98stangv6

Reaction score
The ones from Amazon are basic replacements and show a photo of stock corners once added to shopping cart. The second link is the only place I've found them too.

Above118

Reaction score
the amazon link is good...i have them from that exact seller. full amber. BUT CHECK THE DISCRIPTION!!! some will say clear and amber or FULL amber...mine had said full amber when i got mine..
they only cost me around $28 with shipping. Ill be installing them when i get back from vacation.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The part # on that amazon link matches an oem corner light, not an aftermarket one.

Also, EverythingCarParts does not have that part anymore.

Dear Steven,

I am sorry but we do not have that item instock.

Thank You

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 3:36 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

OP
OP

98stangv6

Reaction score
the amazon link is good...i have them from that exact seller. full amber. BUT CHECK THE DISCRIPTION!!! some will say clear and amber or FULL amber...mine had said full amber when i got mine..
they only cost me around $28 with shipping. Ill be installing them when i get back from vacation.

The above amazon link says for clear and amber. Did you order yours recently? Do you happen to have the link to where you got them? thanks

Above118

Reaction score
i got mine a few months ago,i use amazon as a guest so i dont have the link anymore. i would use the contact the seller and ask them if they have to full amber listed somewhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Staff online

Members online