WTF, Guy puts stang body on a lambo

GT3FC

Reaction score
honestly I think its a kinda cool idea, and he made that car his own and what he likes and I give him mad props for doing that but i think it looks like ass. I would rather see a Ford GT engine mounted in the back of a mustang GT, that would be a cool project, you know, if you had as much money as this guy just burning a hole in your pocket!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Reading the title I expected it to be a lot worse. Nothing I would do, but for making a Lamborghini into a mustang, he did some clean work

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Normally I'm one to appreciate work put into a car but I feel like this is totally stupid. I would have much rather seen a Lambo engine in a Mustang and the car would look a hell of a lot better as a real Mustang than that weird lookin thing. Imo the guy ruined one of the best parts of that car.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this some time ago. Honestly, I think it's great... the ass end turned out a little goofy looking, but it's a neat project that turned out looking pretty fresh. Truly unique.

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
Normally I'm one to appreciate work put into a car but I feel like this is totally stupid. I would have much rather seen a Lambo engine in a Mustang and the car would look a hell of a lot better as a real Mustang than that weird lookin thing. Imo the guy ruined one of the best parts of that car.
Pretty much +1 to this exactly. I think that was the absolute wrong way to bastardize that car.

Butch

Reaction score
Well because euro stang =D

Sent from your moms breastesses

OP
OP
P

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
I can appreciate good bodywork when I see it, but I feel like they gave up by the time they got to the rear of the car. My first two cars were Pontiac Fieros, coming from that world I'm used to seeing kit cars that 99% of the time look like ass. I've become much of a purist when it comes to cars these days though

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Holy flashback. This was done like 4 years ago lol... where have you been?

lutter94

Reaction score
Turned out great! Clean work. And on the plus side the wheels are straight up and down..... :)