WTF is this?

Spyder

Reaction score
its a little sneaky naws system that you can hide from track officials basically.

SonicStang

Reaction score
That's cool! 8) Although you probably could only get 1 shot from it...
The bottle reminds me of my paintball bottle, I am sure you could fit the larger paintball bottles, too.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Saw it in person and its crap. I wouldn't trust something like that on my 4 banger stang. Maybe I'd put it on my corolla but even then I don't know. To use it you have to squeeze the hand trigger, only problem is that trigger is screwed on to the top of the bottle, so you have to be holding the bottle while going 100mph to use it, call me crazy, but that seems a little unsafe to me. Plus the hose is creap purge hose, not even stainless nitrous line.

Stangbangin

Reaction score
if you want osmething like that NOS has the sneaky pete system I dunno if they still offer it but same type of thing....its like 250 though. to me I'd just save and get a real system.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Sneaky pete is for carb setups though. And like I said before that kit is junk. you're better off going to walmart, getting a helium tank and hooking that crap up to your car. This kit was ment for high school retards in civics.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:...............sounds about right though :nonono:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
hpp told me i could do a dry 50 shot of N20 on my car and it will be okay, i wonder if this will work.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
It would but dont plan on having you motor survive an unregulated shot of nitrous that has no safety measures (rpm switch, wot switch, preasure regulator and bottle heater). Like I said this thing operates on a hand switch and is kinda like a fire extinguisher. This is a great caveman system but I wouldn't use it on anything I value.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online