wtf? lol Miata!?

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Well, today in the morning i had to change the spot for the miata from one side of the street to the other (Street cleaning day)

And i decided fuck it.. instead of just changing it i'll fuck around a little bit

Man, this thing is slow as shit.. but has a shitload of handling!! i was throwing 180's left and right and i gotta say... this thing is more fun to drive than the Mustang... well.. besides the fact that it has no torque... but a 408w can fix that O0

Anyone on here ever driven one or own one? i have to say.. I AM IMPRESSED!

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
i personally haven't driven one but my best friend's brother bought one for road racing and it is sweet. Its pretty much all stock except for a supercharger. That ****** can pull when it hits boost. We went up to the track one day and he took it up for shits and giggles and managed a 14.2 outta that thing. It was awesome.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
They do handle great for being stock. I knew a few guys that did 5.0 conversions with them,and all had kenne bells on them.....you wanna talk about power to weight ratio? :eek:

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Found the old link to them...they're called Monster Miata's. http://autospeed.drive.com.au/cms/A_0824/article.html

Here's a quick quote about their stage 1 platform with only 6psi......

"Besides better exterior looks, the Mega-Monster Miata has a quiet and calm idle, but once you mash your foot down on the throttle, the 1160kg Miata turns into an exploding road rocket accelerating from a standstill to 60 mph (97 km/h) in only 3.9 seconds, covering the quarter mile in only 12.2 seconds at 118 mph and topping out at 175 mph (282 km/h), thereby burying the stock 140 mph speedo! On the back roads driving with John, the Mega-Monster Miata easily handled the tightest turns at high-speed as the Miata can now pull over .98g's on the skidpad."

The guys I met had the stage 2,and one had the stage 3......450whp and 11.20's on street tires in stock form :eek:
Most people never knew what hit them.lol

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Haha.. i'll take pics in the morning O0

She's not stock suspension wise, it's got coilovers, swaybars, strut tower bar, roll bar and panasport racing wheels O0.. i dont know what's exactly on there because it was my buddies and i bought it from him for more than what it's worth to help out his family because he went to jail

Also 94, that's fuckin sick!!!!!!!

I'm probably gonna end up getting a greddy headgasket, porting the heads, getting a valve job, changing stem seals (she burns oil), putting a 88 turbo rx7 MAF and adding a custom made turbo kit with an external wastegate, hoping to get like 260 horsepower out of it

Red96GT said:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
they are like the rx8's very light and it does not take much to make them move

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Miatas own the auto X tracks....you can find them cheap and build a real mean corner carver...add a turbo and make guys in 60k-100k cars look stupid.

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
I got lazy and i'm just posting some old pics :blah2:

Yeah, it's a little beat up... if i had a choice i would've bought a different car but here she is..

miatafront-1.jpg

miatarear.jpg

interior.jpg

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
I dont drive it actually.. it's parked 90% of the time

I just took it out yesterday for a few "test" runs ;)

DFG_Pimpin said:
how can you drive that in cali with no airbag?

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Not bad,just needs some body work with some widebody flares....I wouldn't mind one to "tinker" with >:D

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
Not bad,just needs some body work with some widebody flares....I wouldn't mind one to "tinker" with >:D
KB'ed 5.0 Miata.... :naughty:

94twinscrew

Reaction score
QwanSanchez said:
Quick96Mystic said:
408w nitrous'd Miata >:D

DFG_Pimpin said:
94twinscrew said:

no traction miata :dunno:
:naughty: click on my link above about the kb'ed miatas......once you see the rear street tires,suspension upgrades,and track times.....it all comes together >:D

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Who needs traction? :dunno: :blah2:

:behind: :banana: :hammer: ;) :drunk:

94twinscrew said:
QwanSanchez said:
Quick96Mystic said:
408w nitrous'd Miata >:D

DFG_Pimpin said:
94twinscrew said:

no traction miata :dunno:
:naughty: click on my link above about the kb'ed miatas......once you see the rear street tires,suspension upgrades,and track times.....it all comes together >:D

lrall

Reaction score
forget fixing the body, throw in a v8, any will do. then go race the shiat out of it. i mean c'mon, a beat to crap miata? SLEEPER

Shangsta

Reaction score
Miatas are fun, im going to be doing a spec miata race this spring. And i would much rather have a ls1 rx7 then the 5.0 miata

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online