Want To Trade WTT 94-95 AODE

Snakebitten95

Reaction score
[SUB]hey guys i have a 94 AODE that i would like to trade for a 94-98 t5 with a 5.0 bellhousing. I have the transmission that shifts very well, automatic computer, wiring harness, torque convertor, flexplate, B&M hammer shifter with stock and racing cable, and the automatic radiator with the electric fan. every thing works very well and runs great! it is in my 95 cobra right now!

Will consider selling outright for the right price

might also be able to give a 4.10 gear with it

[/SUB]

lutter94

Reaction score
I think you are better off buying a chip, and reusing your computer with T4M0 flashed to it. 5 speed computers cost more, and I'm sure you will find a need for the flexibility of a chip. It's nice to be able to disable the EGR codes now that I have removed it. Maybe you can find someone that wants the entire setup....Good luck.

OP
OP
S

Snakebitten95

Reaction score
I think you are better off buying a chip, and reusing your computer with T4M0 flashed to it. 5 speed computers cost more, and I'm sure you will find a need for the flexibility of a chip. It's nice to be able to disable the EGR codes now that I have removed it. Maybe you can find someone that wants the entire setup....Good luck.

i still have the original 5-speed computer and everything to put it together except the transmission, bellhousing, clutch cable, and clutch... and thanks!!! i mean it drives great especially with the 4.10 gears in it but i like full control over what gear i am in...

lutter94

Reaction score
Gotcha, yea, I agree. Not sure why they even built this car with an auto to be honest.... :)

OP
OP
S

Snakebitten95

Reaction score
well i can understand it because my girlfriend cant drive a stick(for the time being) and my dads clutch knee is going out... but it is super fun with the 4.10 gear in it right now but ive gotta get a 3.55 i have to get better gas mileage because it is my DD

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I have a brand new valeo hd clutch & pressure plate kit for T5s. I'll include a brand new tob

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Oh and I was auto with 4.10s, than did the 5 spd swap. 4.10s were insane, too annoying for a daily. So i put in 3.55s, perfect

OP
OP
S

Snakebitten95

Reaction score
whats tob? and i dont have any cash right now i was hoping to get away with just trading. and yea the 4.10s are super fun but im only getting lik 12 mpg right now...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Staff online

Members online