wub wub wub decelerating in neutral?

Blau

Reaction score
Heyo fellas. So I have a very interesting vibration, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience/knew what it could be? It's a cyclical type of vibration that goes "wub wub wub". It shows up most in 4th/5th gear. Decelerating in neutral, at lower speeds, it is most noticeable, and slowest in frequency. At high speeds it turns into a rapid nasty explosion of vibrations, with a bunch of feedback through the shifter and my butt. I understand that vibrations can be any one of three hundred million different things.. but the vibration behaves so specifically, I wonder if any of this info is indicative of what it may be?

Orange 94

Staff
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wub wub wub lol
Assuming the vibration makes a sound, try to take a video?

chris91

Reaction score
Yes could be a number of things. Gears, Tranny Problems, Wheel Bearings, Brakes, etc. etc.

Musturd

Legend
Reaction score
Could be a bunch of things u joints ,unbalanced drive shaft . Out put shaft on the trans the list goes on

familytruckster

Reaction score
Well, mine has/had a few vibrations so far it's been: Wheel bearings, bent axles, bad u-joints, bad output bushing, bad slip yoke, crappy rotors, bad tires, bad ball joints.... So, pick a part and check it.