Xenon spoiler

mongo

Reaction score
I am looking for a new spoiler and I like the Xenon but can only find a few pics of the back of it. Does anyone have a side view or suggestions on which spoiler I should get.

Reaction score
In my opinion, the Saleen 281 wing is the best looking. I've got to replace my tint, then am hoping to get one before Spring to hopefully look like this:

112742.jpg

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
I think the stock gt spoiler looks better then any of them ??? Just my opinion ;D

G

GREG@SN95

i like the stock GT... the saleen is nice too...

I personally wouldn't bother replacing the spoiler... well unless there was nothing left to replace... lol

OP
OP
M

mongo

Reaction score
I'm going to repaint my car and would like to do any body modifications i'd ever want to do before I do it.

jpajkos

Reaction score
If you can' find a 4 bolt 281 wing then there a pain in the ass to install.

Tornbetween2

Reaction score
So does anyone have any pics of the s281 and the xenon cause i am going to buy one of these as soon as i decide which one i want

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've never seen the Saleen one in person :laugh: but i hear they look good on...The Xenon spoiler is not a direct swap as it doesn't cover the stock holes in the trunk. You will have to get them filled.

Tornbetween2

Reaction score
i wouldn't mind filling the holes as long as it looked good but i just cant seen to find any pics of the XENON spoiler

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i had a bunch of them saved on my computer from when i was trying to decide between the 2 but erased them a few months ago.

Dan95-5.0

Reaction score
is anybody running a xenon spoiler?

i know of one that i'm gonna buy but i'm curious about the exposed bolt holes. from what i was told it leaves the 2 bolt holes in the front open.

does anybody have pics of these exposed holes? if there really that bad i probably wont get it.

Dan95-5.0

Reaction score
where in that pic can you see the open bolt holes for the stock spoiler?

i have seen many pics of this spoiler but none show the stock visible bolt holes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online