XMAS Gift Ideas

CanaryGT

Reaction score
So my fianc?e wants to know what I would like for xmas. I told her some detailing supplies. However, I dont know what to get. I already have the basic things like clay bars, quick detailing wax, paste wax, tire stuff and most of it is from CG.

So I guess I want to take it to the next step. I would like a Porter Cable and some pads with different polishers.. Any ideas? I have no clue what goes with what and how it works. I watched videos and understand how to use a PC, but what pads and what compounds etc... That whole thing confuses me...

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
About 200 I would say. Between this and a car cover I cant ask for much more :)

Sinned83

Reaction score
CG has some good kits for right around $200 with the the PC and some accesories.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I saw the ones on CG's website. Handz suggested not to buy the one with the larger pads.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, Its my Birthday today And I am detailing my car for a car show on sunday.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/LAB_KIT_FROM_OUR_LAB_TO_YOU_THE_FRESHEST_NEWEST_p/hol_788.htm

That kit is LEGIT. If you can get a Porter cable with that CG lab kit, you can make magic happen. The only think that kit is missing is a premium wax, which i always like having.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Porter_Cable_7424XP_Foam_Pad_Kit_Car_Buffer_p/buf_209.htm

I would get that porter cable kit. Has the best pad size and backing plate. Everything that you need.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Now maybe you can almost get your car as clean as Handz :)

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thats sick.... Porter cables are bad ass!!! You are gonna love it MyGreenGT!!!

I actually used my P/C this past weekend. I feel the porter cable is better machine to have than the Flex D/A

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lab kit is made sick.

Anyone down for another Microfiber Group Buy from Chemical Guys?

mct96gt

Reaction score
I'd be down, How many do you get and what do they end up costing? Oh and which MF do you get?

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I want both kits..... Maybe Ill talk her into buying me both!

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
mct96gt said:
I'd be down, How many do you get and what do they end up costing? Oh and which MF do you get?

I get a variety of towels because i am very good friends with the Towel supplier of CG. I will get a group buy going very soon. Maybe right after xmas!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online