YAY, i just ordered my bullitt pedals..WOOT

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
yeah, im a lil excited...im expecting like 8RWHP and like 15 RWTQ.... 8)

Mustanger

Reaction score
I like the Bullitt accessories! Really dresses up the car, I think it was the first thing I did to the 94... Clutch & brake covers can be a bitch to get on...use a little soapy solution & heat them up with a hair dryer first... then get mad! They go on easy then...

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the best way is to put them in hot/boiling water first, then a bucket with a good mix of dish soap and water, place them in place (bottom of it on) then mash it on with your foot and twist your foot around, took me 15 minutes to do it, some people say it took 1hr+.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
yeah, im a lil excited...im expecting like 8RWHP and like 15 RWTQ.... 8)

those are some nice gains :D wonder what you can get from the ac/ window / locks parts

twinscrwed

Reaction score
i love mine

cobra062eo0.jpg

Rantheman

Reaction score
good luck they look sweet and they are a bitch to get on. use lots of soap and warm water

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Rantheman said:
good luck they look sweet and they are a bitch to get on. use lots of soap and warm water

i just got my books in today too, havent had too much time to look at them yet, but i really like the building power on the dyno one...the only thing that i dont like about it is the motors they use for most of the comparison are fully built engines with ported heads and cams..so its hard to see what gains i would get in my car if i added a t/b and plenum, since the engine they use has almost 400HP at the flywheel. but overall it has some very good info in it.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
there is a tool used on vinyl siding that is supposed to help put the pedals on a lot. the name of it left me but ill find it and tell u guys. I will be using one when i get mine thats for sure

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
malco sideswiper, here is a pic
2247724.jpg

i dont even have to buy one

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I got mine from Volpaz too.

Honestly the hot water, soap works awesome no need for tools.

You place the bottom part and sides of the pedals on, try to streach the top if you can but ist the hardest part, so climb into your seat press in the clutch (or brake what ever) and mash you foot up and back and forth kinda, they go right on.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
with the sideswiper you just start the one side obviously and then put it under each other side and "zip" it on

Mustanger

Reaction score
Sure wish I had seen that tool! My fingers are still sore a couple years later! I used my finger to do what that tool does 'til it got too painful, then I got mad & forced it on with my hand. Never thought of using my footeither! Duuh! Sounds like a good idea too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online