Yay!!! More car problems

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Well the gt seems to be leaking coolant heavily from the water pump-engine gasket region and making some weird noise in the egr/header region, I was wondering why it started running hot recently. Guess it finally shit the bed. :mad: This is going to be a fun ford weekend for me indeed.

fawcett

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your troubles. Shit happens when your having fun. Get some gaskets pull the parts off and fix that beast up. Things like that happen to me everytime FFW or something cool comes around to my local areas. My car always seems to break the day before the big event.

The only advice I can give you is say f-it and spend spend spend, do whatever it takes to get that thing back on the road Take it to the track and beat the hell out of it (if you make it there)
This is what I always seem to have to do and I am usually willing to do whatever it takes and spend everything I have because missing cool car events sucks balls
Good luck man!
-fawcett

ALITL8

Reaction score
sounds like the intake manifold may have cracked on you. do you have the aluminum crossover or plastic?

fawcett

Reaction score
ALIL8:
I think hes talking about his 5.0 not the cobra so theres no plastic in that engine, just blown gaskets. Get some felpros and put that thing back on the streets!
ps im drunk so dont mind my boldigerance (phucking fanetics i kant spell for chit)
-fawcett

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
sorry to hear your trouble, thats the way it goes as Im sure you know right when you start to have a good time the bitch wants to break down :mad:

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Well, got the Gt fixed for now, but it will need a new rad soon(the bottom of the overflow tank had mud in it) Now for the cobra....

fawcett

Reaction score
im too drunk now but i got a fluidyne for $337 shipped, best deal on the market (internet included)
pm me when you see my post and ill send you the info on where i got it. sorry but my lil cousin turned 21 and we went out and got wasted.
dont skimp on this, i havnt driven my car much with this new radiator but it makes a significant difference on the short runs which i can contest for. my engine temps have been very low since the upgrade- besides the fake saleen rims and tune my next mod is some low profile electric viper fans!
take it easy man
ps i think i got it from absoluteradiator.com but i could be drunk......
pm me though, if im wrong i will be able to figure it out in the morning!
-fawcett

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
lol, ok, yea that does look like a real good deal, I checked it out on absoluteradiator.com but it says its $360 now. I'm putting all my money into the snake currently, but if I get a few bucks I'll defiently go this way.

fawcett

Reaction score
ok so im not as drunk now, but that is where i got my radiator form. it was the best deal on the market when i got mine, it may not be now but if i remember correctly absoluteradiator.com still has a price advantage over my 5.0 and muscle mustang and fast ford magazine offerings. Now please dont forget that their price includes shipping (atleast it did when I made my purchase)
If you are serious about this purchase you should keep this company at the top of your list. Because I already have the product I am unfamiliar with the current competition's pricing on Fluidyne radiators but for some strange reason I still think that they should have the best price (again with shipping included)
good luck man,
-fawcett

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yup, they are cheaper than all the places I know of, Summit wants 370+shipping so this seems like a better deal if summit doesn't price match with shipping included (2 day shipping from summit)

fawcett

Reaction score
I think someone posted a while ago that there is a 3-core radiator made by summit that fits in our cars 'with little modifications' if I remember correctly the brackets had to be changed to mount the radiator to our car.
I know my 2-core does the job but I have no idea how much of a difference there would be if I was running a 3-core.
I bet if you called Summit Tech. they could help you,
-fawcett

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online